Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 3/23
Awwwww! ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 3/22
Loved the bittersweet chapter that a lot of students have to go thru. thanx ;o)
Irish Charm chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
They were very naughty there for a while. But they both did a amazing job with there presents to each other.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh that was a beautiful story. There love is so pure and young. Really cute and touching.
Team Marylou chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
What a fabulous short story ...I loved it...thank you!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I'll Be Home For Christmas has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
lynzylee chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Can I go to his house for Christmas...please.
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
lovely!
kinsano chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very cute story-saw you mentioned in the "Lovin in the Oven" contest blogspot, so I wanted to check out your stories. Just as an fyi, I noticed that you used the verb 'passed' for the adverb (or noun)'past' twice. Also, in the "Last Ditch.." you used the term 'weary looks' when I think you meant 'wary'-weary means tired and wary means careful, uncertain and/or uncomfortable. I noticed another author used weary for wary in a story I read yesterday...Not that I'm a grammar guru by any stretch-a story could be filled with comma splices and I would never notice-but word choice is something that jumps up and waves to me when I'm reading. Anyway, just a heads up in case no one else mentions it, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
AscotBella chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Loved the one shot, but this second chapter made it ADORABLE!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
this was lovely :)
Bitemeverywhere chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
never mind last review

i must have read it in the countdown

loved the continuation dowe
Bitemeverywhere chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
odd.

i always review storys i read.

but i didnt this one [

im reviewing now.

by the way loved it

;)
5ctBauble chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Aw that was too sweet.

I want to spend Christmas with the Cullens too! Ill even wear the stupid hats and go caroling!

LMFAO uncle Allistair! What a dirty old man LOL. Im surprised E didnt break his groping fingers.

Such a sweet short fic!

Even though xmas is over, i really felt like it was still xmas day! I love xmas and all the love and family that is around!
Valleegrl chapter 2 . 1/4/2010