Reviews for Freaks
MariaHime chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
veryy cute and kinda funny :D i LOVED IT SO MUCH!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I would so love to see this continued through the night of the wedding.
Sunshine Happy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I. Love. This.
Rose of Dark Life chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
so sweet...:)
usoverlooked chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aw, very sweet. And I feel like that's how George would be, protective and nice. Even Fred's little bit was accurate. I loved it!
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
SWEEETTTTT! Never fails to enjoy such a sweet fic.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very nice characterization of a universally awkward social situation: meeting the peculiar people that your sibling's new spouse happens to be related to. Luna saves the day, and you sketch her with sure lines. She hears a different drummer, that one, and by the end, so does George.
Eliche chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great work.
Mr.felixvolturi-loveme-more78 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
aaawww i love it can you keep writting?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
More please. I love your stories :)
pearlrose33 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I have read a bunch of your stories and LOVED them all. Sorry I haven't reviewed. This one was such an AWWWWW moment. I LOVED it. Keep writing. I'll try to review more. I love the Luna and George couple. It's cute. Thank you for writing them.
DuskitMermaid chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was a lovely little story!

I'm glad George decided to dance with Luna...everytime I read their names together they seem more and more like the best couple in the whole entire universe.

And people talking about other people annoy me...especially because it's usually about me. Good for George for getting over it! :)

Chlowie, xo
Thing 1 and Thing 2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Love it, so cute, i wish it was longer than a one shot!
lllllllllll chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
A beautiful story. There were a few typos and spelling errors, but they weren't too bad. Overall, this is well-written and quite IC. Ebony Blanca is pleased _
TheCrazyKid0109 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010