Reviews for The Dating Game
wicked

aw love it
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Wow.

What a way to go! I am going to miss this story.

And I was DEFINITELY surprised by Charlie!

LOVE THIS STORY!

Farewell, Dating Game!
Keke Koorime chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Aww this story was so cute I loved it. *sniff* too bad it's over but I'm def. adding it to my favs. lol please write another story soon!
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Written4you chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
haha .. charlie is cool .. i like draco in this chapter ,,
Stella-Takemehome chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Well. Draco certaintly has a way with words... Xp

XX
tfobmv18 chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
mayajane chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
funny story
Lya Darkfury chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
yay! they finally got together. lol, definitley M for a reason, but very well written scene for sure. )
Lya Darkfury chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I just started reading this story, and I don't usually review until I read the last chapter, but the whole "sex slave" and "mole" and Draco walking in on that had me laughing until tears were forming in my eyes. Absolutely wonderfully hilarious! I loved it.
Keke Koorime chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
WOW! lol only one word for that. HOT lol that was fantastic! please write more soon!
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
Woah boy. Oh baby. THAT was hot. I'm over here, hiding this from my teacher (when I should be doing schoolwork), and every time she comes closer, I immediately jump to a blank tab and pretend to do something until she leaves.

But I love this chapter. They FINALLY have each other.

And one thing I'm really happy about this story is, a lot of times when someone is planning with the opposite sex (in this case, Charlie and Hermione working together AGAINST Draco to make him love Hermione), the guy (Charlie) would most of the time actually fall in love with the girl (Hermione), creating complications. In this story, that doesn't happen, and I'm glad. It creates a bit of diversity.

Update son!
daisy chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
You write the best lemons I've ever read! Gotta love a possessive Draco, yummy.

Of course the rest of the story is really good too.

Kudos to you ;
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
fuck thats hot!
arielstarks chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
wow. that was really hot. ;)
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »