Reviews for The Engagement
Anon chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
The Letter is definitely the best chapter even! It made me laugh so hard! Great story.
Larry Hotter chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
WOW! Shocker!

Didn't expect that ending to the chapter.

Great work.
Larry Hotter chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Loving it so far!

Great tension between them, and the fact that it is canon compatible makes it even easier.
Slydraco chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Loved ur story...espeacially loved the part of Molly's letter...why did Krum send Mrs Weasley a letter anyway?

But still...awesome...
NariaVane chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
As much as I absolutely loved this story, I can't help but be left feeling a little bit upset at Molly. At fist I was thinking to myself "Oh man, Molly's smarter than this, she must know about the HG/RW history, why would she drag Percy (her own son) into this, pinning two brothers against each other." But I told myself maybe she's really convinced that the feelings are gone. Then I read the letter. This was a scheme from early on to get Mione and Ron together, meaning that she knew, by the end of this that Percy wouldn't get Hermione if the plan worked, and would possibly be hurt :( I feel kinda bad for him. This is far from a flame, as I loved this story sooo much, it was funny, interesting, consistent, hot, and had multi-dimensional characters(I even felt bad for Christina at one point, as fake as I thought she was xD) everything I want in a RW/HR fic...I'm not criticizing the writing, I'm just disappointed in Molly's judgment. (If that makes any sense.) Thanx so much for the awesome story, I hope to read more from you :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
i love it, ron and hermonie rock
Roonil.Love chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
Molly *would* step in like that. Lol. Great story. I enjoyed it! :]
sammy chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
omg...this was soo good.i love the end...so good:D
beardie04 chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
Lol, lovely sweet funny story
youngreader chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
awsome story! easy on fuck! dont need it every few secs

I loved it though! best 1 i read so far... Keep writing!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Interesting twist on the story with this letter. I'm glad it all did end with an engagement.

Thanks for writing it.
Lane Joey chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
I love this :D how molly is meddling into everything. :D are you going to write their wedding?
maggy black chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
E :D I loved it! hehehehe it's been a really long time since the last update, but I still enjoyed this chapter immensely hehe, more? :D please and thank you lol
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
I like how nervous he was and shocked she was when he made his confession. I was surprised that they got very bold and very dirty with each other so quickly.

Thanks for continuing the story.
ErinFabu chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
I was beginning to despair that you'd forgotten us! This was worth the wait though. Hotty-hot-hot!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »