Reviews for Barriers
kage kitsune 14 chapter 14 . 3/11
Update soon, please!
KitaraStrife chapter 14 . 3/5
O_O You ABANDONED this fic!? NOOO! I wanna know how Ruru-kun's gonna fail the Jounin Exams! DX I LOVE your KaRuka stories! Of course,m not like Kakashi loves Iruka, 'cause that'd just be /weird/, but the point still stands! I'm gonna blame Avengers for coming out and stealing all your creative juices for themselves. OnO I will ALSO /BEEEEGGGG/ you to finish this story: /PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE finish this story! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE finish this story!/ :'(
Caramelloangel chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Pls update
wickedhpnerd chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Karuka hinted smut was so hot!
wickedhpnerd chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
This fic was awesome! I adore the premise! And Iruka's back-story was awesome! And omg, Kakashi trying to show to Iruka that he was serious was the best! LOL at Team 7 following him, and their reactions. Izumo and Kotetsu were so freakin' awesome here! And Gai, just yesss! Shizune/Gai is so adorable! All in all brilliant fanfic!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
damn. would've loved to see him take the jounin exams, haha
FlippingTheBird chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
This is so sweet. (favourites)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Hahahaha this is hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
i love gai, and this Fantastic Tale Of Youthfulness that you and your most bright flame of youth have created
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
HAHA! BRILLIANT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE?! Pwitty pwease? So much more to find out :D
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
AWWWWWAWAWAWAWAW! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY AYAYAYY! FINA-FUCKING-LY! I loved Kakashi's last confession speech thingy! Just-J-Just- NAW! Totally fangirl-flapping-squealing-faliling-YAY! And the TRIO OF DOOM are hilarious! :D
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
YAY THE TRIO BELIEVE HIM! Now they gotta get Ruka to believe him... and KAKASHI HAS A NICKNAME! :D Please let it all end well... please let it all end well... *mutters*
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! BRILLIANT! Poor Iruka though...but... BELIEVE KAKASHI! BD(UBCS)IADNCIOSACJHBSAICNGACBI"Q! As you can probably tell I'm eager to get to the next chapter... *whistles awkwardly*
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
THE BASTARDS RUINING THE MOMENT AND RELATIONSHIP! IRUKA BELIEVE KAKASHI! BWAAAA! *WAILS* :'( great chap though ;)
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
LOL! that poor child... scarred for life... hehe... special bruise... ;)