Reviews for Invisible Enthrall
Jo chapter 3 . 3/16
Really good
Tempt Me More chapter 3 . 2/15
Another awesome story forgotten about...
FreakyChic chapter 3 . 1/3
Pleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon!
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Interesting premise. :)
caren chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I've been following this story since it first was put up and i check up on it every monyh or two to see if a chapter goes and everytime i am sad this is a story i could read again and again and love but its hard with only 3 chapters wish someone would adopt it or you to continue it just letting you know you still have fans from the beginning and we are waiting :)
The World in Black and White chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I'm so heartbroken that you abandoned this! It was such an incredible story! I loved every minute that I just spent reading this. It's so well done and the characterization is astoundingly flawless! I love the developments in Harry's character, and his interactions with Edward. I'm all for dom!Ed ;P. I wish you would consider resurrecting this story, it's honestly one of the best I've ever read.
xian213 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
the story is so cool i can relate on what harrison doing to his self, and please please please i want you to continue this story cause it's so amazing that i can use some ideas on working my relationship with my partner
update please i'm begging you.!
littlepanther chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Please continue this...I like the way you characterized each characters this is a very fresh idea, them not adoring Harry at first but I hope that they will soon.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Wow, for me this was one of the most powerful fic's I've ever had the pleasure of reading because of the way you have portrayed Harry. He comes across as confident and snarky yet underneath he's terrified and devastatingly broken. I cannot even begin to imagine the circumstances of his death or what he went through whilst with the Volturi, however, I have a sneaking suspicion that Voldy played a part in it all. I just hope that Dumbles & his friends have been looking for him so that they can help shed light on the situation and Harry's past. Also hope that the MOM, Dumbles, etc have found out what life with the Dursley's was like for Harry and that they have been prosecuted to the fullest. And on that note, I would find it great if Harry turns out to be 15-16 years old and that he's just incredibly small for his age due to starvation, etc.

Anywho, brilliant, brilliant writing hon! Please come back to this fic when you get the chance as it's is far too good of a story not to be finished! ;o)
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I absolutely adore this story! I love the way you didn't make Harry love Edward eight away like in some other stories. Please update soon.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Alice and Jasper are actually Fated. I don't know about Emmet and Rosalie
JulianneL chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
O my god! I love that last sentence from Edward. I'm glad he can see behind the ass-hole-ish mask Harry puts on to see that he really is hurting. I think with that last sentence Edward really hit all of Harry's insecurities. I have a theory that he's so cold and bitter because no one has ever liked/wanted him for him. The Volturi wanted his power, his pre-vampire years were spent as the boy-who-lived (that is, if you're continuing with that storyline), and everyone else just takes his mask at face value.
teddy.jan.79 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
plz write more
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
MORE SOON!
FuzzyRaibowSocks chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Ooo I forgot to mention in my earlier review how I'm excited at the prospect of Rosalie and Harrys friendship! I think they would be really compatible with each other.