Reviews for Invisible Enthrall
teddy.jan.79 chapter 3 . 3/25
plz write more
MORE SOON!
FuzzyRaibowSocks chapter 2 . 2/6
Ooo I forgot to mention in my earlier review how I'm excited at the prospect of Rosalie and Harrys friendship! I think they would be really compatible with each other.
FuzzyRaibowSocks chapter 3 . 2/6
Oh this is a stunningly beautiful work of fiction. I praise you for the way you portrayed Harry's insecurities behind his unreadable mask and how Edward is so set on breaking down Harry's walls, it's so sweet. I can't wait to find out more about Harry's background. Are we going to see the volturi and Aro back in particular? I'm rather annoyed with Alice because of her bitchy behavior but I do understand she and Bella were close, but Harry is still supreme!

Please update this soon I'm already hooked!
Guestnekosback chapter 1 . 1/2
PLEASE update this story I really like it and I'll even give you an idea on how to start the next chapter! It could take place from Harry's POV from his first day of school or something. Make him speak of his distaste for the situation and maybe in the end of the chapter Edward could try and make a move on harry only for harry to get scared and turn invisible and try and flee! Then Edward could comfort him or it could end with Rosalie and/ or emmet inturupting them to 'free' a distraut harry from a lusty Edward. Rosalie could tell at Edward and comfort harry while emmet drags away Edward into the woods or something and telling Edward about how scared harry was and how he was still only a child and wasn't ready for those kind of things yet, and you could make it where it was almost like rape on Edwards part or something. Harry could make Edward feel bad like him telling Edward that his he may not remember a lot but he remembers his uncle doing the same things to him that Edward could have done and ask him something along the lines of, are you going to hurt me like that to? Or something. Again, PLEASE update! P.M. Me for more ideas! Aruvwar I know I prob. Misspelled that but... Sayonara
Elliot Sterling chapter 3 . 1/1
:) best harry potter and twilight crossover i have come across. it's awesome, i love harry's power, i love how they don't just all of a sudden fall in love. It's GREAT!
The World in Black and White chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Great story! I really love it! Please don't abandon this! I really want to read more. Please update soon :)
kat1316 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Please update soon
Lucy chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Awesome! I'd love a somewhat closer relationship (platonic of course) between Harry and... Rosalie. I still can't quite get past the fact the poor kid's gonna be 13 for eternity. At least with 17 your flexible, can go to college or get a job, but at 13 you're still a measly little child. I can't wait for more!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 11/7/2013

Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Really really good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story! It's very original :) I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue!