Reviews for Better Half
El Reino chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
The last few sentences in the () just made the story for me. Nicely done, thanks for writing. :)
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ah, I really enjoyed this. Everything from "It sounded conversational, but it wasn't" to "But if she's speaking, he's listening, and reverently."

I love your grasp of their dynamic. How Olivia really is reaching out, trying to get at something but not quite willing to say it outright. I love the line about how she was reaching her limit for human interaction because Olivia really isn't good with personal relationships. She's good at the strictly professional, she thrives off of that. But when it comes to personal things, like asking the person you trust to promise to be by your side...that takes alot out of her in a way that's probably even more taxing than some of the physical demands required by her job.

And haha, I love how Peter's brain ceased functioning when he realized what she was getting at. Good thing he was able to hide his pleasure as I'm sure it would've just embarrassed Olivia, caused her to retreat.

I love how he thought of it as "his way in for good" and he's more than okay with that.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Very deep!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well done!:)
Samcarter1013 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG! :) so cute, sweet, lovely, I'm out of adjectives. I always love your fics, this one really nail it. :)Love it!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
A lovely one-shot.

I loved the ending too.

Great job,

~Mila
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is great.

I absolutely love the line

'His brain isn’t functioning anymore, but he does have enough sense to hide his pleasure.' Because you know that's exactly what being around her does to him in the show lol.
Zaedah chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I knew I could count on you to return to the mysterious Bell/Liv conversation. There's a ton of gold to be mined there and your angle is perfect for these two. Yup, I'm sure he could write joyful poetry in the moment that he hears her request.

“I think maybe you’re meant to be by my side.” Enticing? She’s trying.
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw! Piratesmiley! This was a sweet little fic you have here! Darn its complete! Please write more like this one soon! I loved this!

Thanks so much,