Reviews for Accidental Drabbles
ahizelm chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
ZOMG. This scene kills me every. single. time. I watch it.

I love the movie as well, and in your version here, I'm going to pretend that Bella leaves Edward, because my heart breaks for Marksper.

Legna989 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Love, Actually without seeing Jasper and Bella instead of Mark and Juliet now. I always feel bad for Mark, too (and I really like Chiewetel Ojiofor, who plays the husband). I'm a sucker for unrequited love, I guess.

Thank you for writing.
SweetDulcinea chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Le sigh.

I actually skipped over the header info and didn't realize this was your Love,Actually thing that you tweeted about forever ago until I was reading. You turned a bittersweet scene into lovely romance. *swoon*

Write more. I miss your words. )
LaViePastiche chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
oh you switched it to willing. that's good actually, i like it!

I like the way this one ends. BB ALWAYS WINS. BB ALWAYS WINS.
beignet chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Loved it!
naelany chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I love that movie, too *sigh*
ladyrip chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
What a perfect combination of raw and lemon and bitter and beauty. I love your drabbles!
Goneforever8888 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I love your non-canon ways Elle, I really do. (tho, technically Jasmar is sorta canon)

You did an amazing job with this one, creating and bringing to life Jasper and Maria's relationship/moment.

The twisiting, the bending, the power struggle - I absolutely loved it. You chose your words well and they were beyond fitting. I'm still o

It was good! Enjoyed it.

Goneforever8888 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
O this was... enticing.

I really liked it, and the fact that it was inspired by LVP's "Bound" - which I loved makes it even better.

You start out, creating this dark depressing image of bodies, and then switch it up on me to a hot, sexy JxB image! w00t! I loved it!

He can have BOTH rewards as long as he doesn't drain Bella - just make her a vamp Jasper! ;)

Great job!

Goneforever8888 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010

Ok, ok. It may be Alice but it was still good. You did a great job of capturing her when she woke up and how she felt and such.

Good job!

Goneforever8888 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
meaningful Elle. I liked it. Few words making such an impact, making you think.

I got this image of Bella and Jasper (shocker, I know). Jasper is vampy and Bella is human. They weren't intimate but Jasper is laying down on a bed with Bella, shirtless (M) and I just picture Bella fingering his scares, counting them, tracing them, memorizing them.

I don't know, that's the image I got.

It was good, I enjoyed it.

beignet chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I think Maria would make anyone bitter :) chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Bitter lemon, lovely.
ckcpurple chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Nice one!
mopstyle chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
So, I love this tense, this sort of dreamy-I-can't-tell-when timeframe. Love love. And how we can manage to hang on to something so intimately when we dispise it so deeply within our very being. Fabulous glimpse inside!

98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »