Reviews for Accidental Drabbles
Vendell chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I'm loving JasMar. Good job and I hope you write more.
rachelcullen77 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I love it. Its short, but it is...really perfect! I love it. I can't think what to say. Even in the smallest piece of writing, you manage to get across so much emotion, You are extraordinarily talented!
SubtlePen chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
OOH! Yes! loved this!
MaleficentKnits chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I didn't even realize you were writing about Maria but I new it definitely was while reading... it speaks volumes...
daisy3853 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
oh, jasmar... teehee.

i love the struggle for power between them and how you've shown that – the way he feels all these emotions swirling around. i think that's exactly how it would have been, and even the style you've written it in adds to that.

love this:

"It is never sweet, as it should be with lovers, but bitter. It oozes jealousy, weaves together lust and anger, wraps me in a perception of power – hers and mine."

thank you for the jasmar, scm. :)
bmango chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I don't know why, but Jasmar is just wrong...like the whole situation is just wrong. I love that you used the prompt Bitter to describe the situation. Maybe that's what that bad taste in my mouth is... -b
Legna989 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I'm just happy that Jasmar isn't your OTP. It is canon, however, and here you capture what I think their relationship was probably like: satisfying on some level, and not without purpose, but devoid of any real affection or companionship. This line is my favorite: "It oozes jealousy, weaves together lust and anger, wraps me in a perception of power – hers and mine."

Thank you for writing.
LaViePastiche chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
omg hdu you post something without telling me.

you're LUCKY i already read this because i almost FLIPPED OUT.

i really, really liked this one, even though it was bb with grocey-face. i think it's very true to how they would be and it's like the biggest bummer sex ever. GOD.

good job!
Chicklette chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
*love*

I have no JasMar issues. I'm kind of excited to see where you'll take the pairing... Shh...don't tell LVP.

naelany chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
very nice
daisy3853 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
ooh mommy dork, i really love this.

to me the descriptions sort of read as simultaneously violent and maybe erotic. the first time i read it through, i was thinking of the bite and feed thing with an edge of *something*. but when i read this line:

"Because for which reward it longed, I didn’t know."

I went back and read it again, and I think it really ties the two different "thirsts" together nicely.

thank you, SCM!
beignet chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
great especially after reading it's companion. Nice rewards from Maria. Wonder if Bella being brunette reminds Jasper more strongly of those days? LOVE IT!
Starshinedown chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Oh, I like this.

A nice peak into Jasper. Imagine that. You, Jasper, and a good tale.
ckcpurple chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wow. That's an insight to Edward I didn't expect. Really wish I was near my books. Will have to keep this in the back of my mind until I have a chance to re-read that section.

I really wish Stephenie write the entire series over again from Edward's POV. (sigh) Pipe dream, I know, still...so glad I have all of you wonderful fanfic writers to do it for her!

Until the next installment...keep up the good work!
ckcpurple chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Oh! Really like this one. Had to read it over a couple of times to really get it. (Of course, it would have helped had I read the character name before just diving in!) Like the co-mingling of her visions as past memories given that her mind is blank.

Good job (as always)!