Reviews for Accidental Drabbles
poetic... well written.
MaleficentKnits chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I love Alice...
katinki chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Ah ha! interesting twist! nicely done. :)
idkmuch chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Really loved this. Immediately thought of LVP's Bound when reading it. Love what you captured here.
SweetDulcinea chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Sneaky way to insinuate...something. I love seeing people play with canon POVs other than Bella and Edward b/c it makes you wonder if they REALLY could have been thinking something like that, as well as what Edward heard and didn't hear. And the magnitude of things he kept bottled up and private for the sake of the person thinking them. Well done.
rachelcullen77 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
wow, very powerful little piece! I really liked it!
naelany chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I get it. I like it.
SubtlePen chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
HOLY... WOW.

you just. wow.

i love wehn writers, especially GOOD ones, really explore E's bloodlust beyond the "i vant to drink your blood" bela lugosi business.

outstanding.
ARFess96 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Jasper wanting Bella's blood and her body too? What's a poor vamp to do?
ladyrip chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
This reminds me a little of "Innocence is Dripping Red" by EchoesOfTwilight (which I beta). Your super-short fics are fantastic because they make my mind start imagining the continuation or what came before. (I can't wait til the next round when I can try my hand at this Twi25 thing!)
LaViePastiche chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
OH YAY.

THIS ONE I CAN GET BEHIND.

ungh. jasper was hot for thinking those things and then edward was even kind of hot for getting all riled up.

this was awesome - it came out of you so quick too. the part in eclipse where jasper tells bella his story is one of my faves.

great job!
Legna989 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
We just won't tell anyone what kind of reward I wanted for Edward. And Jasper. I need help.

I'm still so impressed with how much you can convey with so few words; the images and emotions conjured by a few words and a few ellipses in this one are both creepy and hot.

Thank you for writing.
circe290 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Oh man, I LOVE this.

I feel like I should be more eloquent, but my brain is not functioning at full capacity today.

I just saw the rating...I'm cracking up at "M-ish"...

And I like how it fits in with LVP's Bound...a lot.

I think, honestly, it's harder to do these drabbles than a one-shot, but you always convey so much in so few words. I think I've probably said that before, but I think it every time I read one of your drabbles.

Awesome )