Reviews for Come To Me
Nightlife Eyes chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
omg i love this, is there more? hope the baby isn't dean's or that dean/jo can somehow keep the baby without having cassie around, hate that stupid bitch! lol just when dean and jo finally get together it's not something supernatural that gets in their way instead it's just a superbitch! lol

update asap please!
Jo Harv chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I love this chapter. Cassie is a B*. I hope that the child isn't Dean's child. I want more please. update :D
dean-jo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
great story i love the fact that cassie showed saying she was pregnant with deans kid right has he and jo got together its definitely a good twist to the story and i would definitely love to read more its a well done story :)
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I really hope that the baby is not deans. ... Cassie is crazy. ...I love it please update
BlueAngel1384 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
WHY DOESN"T ANY REVIEWS SHOW UP FOR ME TO VIEW? Anyone know? It says I have 5 reviews but when I click on it there are none. Someone help me out. Thanks.
StarBlueGirl21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Great Story. I love it. Continue please. This totally made my day so far.
Jo Harv chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love so much this story too. Jo and Dean are together, it's so awesome. I love it. Ellen who accept that Dean and Jo are together, a couple. It's wonderful. I want to know what happend next for Jo and Dean.
jhoug chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i really like your story! Just one thing.. you might want to put the spoken words in quotes? its kinda hard to follow if not..at least for me...haha..But i think its well written adn a good story! Good job!
BlueAngel1384 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well this story won't be updated thank you for the reviews you gave me.
SpeakThroughWriting chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I'm sorry.

I love Dean/Jo combination stories but

PLEASE GET A BETA!

The fic has been good but do you have any idea how annoying it is to read a story with

A) no punctuation and

B) over-used words?

Invest some time in a thesaurus.. Find another word to use other than "replied"

Please, please PLEASE get a beta or just SOMEONE to look over your work.

Not trying to be mean, just.. constructive.

I'll add your story to my alert list..

See if you take my advice or not. Please consider and write on.