Reviews for Pebbles & Embers
The goldfish chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That was soooooo cute and amazing! Plz continue plz plz plz!
Barelycoldinhergrave chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hi,

Wow, as I told you in French, I love your style ! This piece of fic is really poetic ! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Barelycold
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I absolutely ADORED this. The pinecone! THE PINECONE...! You are brilliant. I love you for making such a precious little story!
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
okay, i really love that! lol, it was cool :D
MArawen chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Your use of imagery is so good, really brings the scene to life beautfiully
Edalene Athene chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I will not bother to dignify this with a relpy.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow, this was incredible! *gapes* When I first saw it I have to admit I thought it was a tad short, but, the way you wrote it made it less than acknowledgable. That's the first time I ever experienced something like that, and, frankly; I adored it. Your writing is amazing. And, the way you kept using metaphors was fantastic. You never once told everything straight out, nor did you rush it. You just made it so mysterious, so intruging. And those little hints? Hehehe _

I recently discovered a few 'writing/author rules' so to speak, and the first one there was 'Show, not tell.' And, needless to say, I think you followed that one with more style than I've ever encountered before. So, thanks for an excellent read. I really enjoyed it! _

x

Izzy
raven chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
that funny who knew Legolas had a sence of humor?
Despo chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Good Job!
Clara chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
The way you write is amazing. I know it has nearly been three years since you submitted this, but I can't help to hope you write another ditty concerning Legolas and Aragorn again. Very, VERY adorable - the mental image of Aragorn being pegged with a pinecone was just wonderful.
fracturedme chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
wonderful, i love it!
Tirisar chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
This is lovely. They're both very in character, to my skewed way of thinking, and it's playful, sweet, well-written. Some of those seemingly random lines just kind of pull the whole atmosphere together so well- "The embers glowed indifferently." Very nice.
Susie too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I actaully had to go to an e-group and find this story again because I had read it once and loved it so that I had to read it again. Sadly, it took forever to find it, but finally I did and decided to review.

I believe that this was one of, if not the first, slash story I read and oh my goodness, I was laughing and 'awwwing' at the same time. The pinecone was just perfect and I think I just kind of had a burst of a laugh at the part.

Also I can just picture Legolas sitting in the darkness with this half smile on his face as Aragorn strides over to him. It was just written perfectly because you had just the right amount of detail; not too much but not too little.

Wonderful story!
Lara chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Cute.
Acari chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
I can soo picture Legolas doing this it's almost scary. LOL

I'm laughing my ass off here.