Reviews for Sparks of Depression
Schlarmen chapter 1 . 2/1
I'm stage managing for a high school production of Fame and this only killed me inside nbd
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Lol, just finished playing a female Goody in a community project of fame, and the girl playing lambchops actually dragged me across the stage in a fight over some drumsticks, so it's nice to see the characters being (reasonably) nice to each other :)

This was a touching story, and I wish there were more in this archive. Write another Fame story!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww...

I thought they would've been told earlier...

I really like FAME, but parts are so depressing!
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love this story! I read it because my school did this play (I was ensemble, another word for extra *grumbles and mutters*) and now I realize that my school did the clean version. In our play, Carmen just left the school, not died. My friend was Goody, so I cracked up when I saw what Goody said!
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
romirola chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
A nice wrap up this play. Glad to see some good literature in this fandom. :)
whatscookinggoodlooking chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww, I loved that. I was in a Fame production a couple years back and this brought back so many memories! :)
LadyMahfuza chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really like it. Fits Schlomo's feelings exactly.

Remember our production of Fame? Fail. LOL
Adz chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Im just finished playing goody in our production in fame, this story gave me lots to think about
The Oldblood chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
For someone who is currently playing Schlomo in a production this story held some really meaning in it for me. Thanks. :)