Reviews for Forbidden Temptation
Sam chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
OMG are you ever gonna update. its been months. I hate when authors publish are story and never finish!
twilightlover127 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! IT'S TOTALLY AMAZING AND I LOVE HOW COSE EDWARD AND BELLA ARE GETTING! IMAGINE IF TANYA FOUND OUT SHE WOULD BE SO PISSED AND I WOULD JUST LAUGH MY ASS OFF! OMG I THINK YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITTER! I HTINK YOU OCULD PROBOBLY WRITE BOOKS IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT AND TRIED REALLY RELLY HARD! YOUR STORY IS SO GOING IN MY FAVS AND I'M PUTTING IT ON ALERT! HOPE YOU UPDATE SUPER SOON! GOOD LUCK!
Ms Torres chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Okay now things are starting to get a lil bit more risque now LOL, hopefully E/B will be able to clear the air and communicate with each other on whats going on in their heads. I hope you come back soon would love to continue reading this story )

Ms Torres chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
WTG Bella! It's good to see that shes actually paying attention to Mike and how he has been acting around her, it's got to be a definite eye opener LOL .. And Edward getting jealous? What's up with that? You cannot have your cake and eat it too! Tanya seems awfully clingy as well, shes coming off extremely OTT .. If only Edward was paying mind when Alice told everyone that she'd invited Bella to dinner hahahaha )

Ms Torres chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Good looks from Emmett with the advice, for once it was actually decent and good, so I do hope that Edward takes some time out and listens to what he was told. Also wondering why Edward is still with Tanya since he continues to say that their relationship is more because of obligation rather than, want or need or even just because...I enjoyed reading their thoughts about their first study session, that was good in a drawn out way LOL

Ms Torres chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Wow now I don't blame Bella for coming off blunt, rude and down right ungrateful and maybe even partially embarrassed given the circumstances, I'm just shocked I guess from her apparent behaviour...Could things get any worse at this point I wonder? And oh damn Tanya outright cheating on the PQ, did Edward know she blatantly cheated? I don't blame him for feeling pressured into helping Bella by tutoring her but Mr Banner should have done right by everyone and called out Tanya on her cheating, that's just unacceptable!

Ms Torres chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Poor Edward he should really just grab his balls and man up towards Tanya and tell her that they need to cool their relationship off and take a break and get to know each other again or something like that, I don't see their relationship lasting too much longer if they don't act proactive. And poor Bella getting stuck with a PQ on her 2nd day really bites especially since she doesn't really like History, maybe Edward can tutor her is he's more learned in the class? LOL

Ms Torres chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Story looks good so far, love the ignoring of Tanya lol, seriously now, what brand of handbag to buy? lmao .. Some subtle glances from E/B wondering whats next for these two...

97chuckles chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
this is AMAZING please update! :D
Tish chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
please update soon luv it.
chevy09 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
I like the outcome of the story I hope you will continue this and update quickly.
Quietpensive chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Never would happen in real life, lol. You sure can write!
IcarusToSun chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Hey! New to your story. I think it's pretty good. Really enjoying the emotional roller coaster those two are on. There are a few places where you tend to mix the facts a bit. In chapter 1 you said Edward was in the basketball team, but in chapter 4 he says he has football practice. In chapter 1 Tanya was said to spend time with her friends Kate and Carmen, but in chapter 3 it was revealed that Irina and Carmen are her younger twin sisters. Again in chapter 4 when Bella is being tutored by Edward she is looking at the outline saying that the chapter is broken down in eight sections, but just a few paragraphs later she refers to nine sections. I know these are pretty trivial stuff, but I think good story telling relies a lot on creating a believable backdrop. And small things count when you are doing that. I still think its a good story with great potential. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope to get a teaser:):) Thank you!
AmericanGirl1990 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
I'm so glad that Edward realized that he'll be happier with Bella ;) I hope he'll break up with Tanya very soon because I can't stand her. Please, update asap ;)
Saren Kol chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Poor confused kids. I live how this story is progressing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »