Reviews for The Death of Joham
Waterwitchxx chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i like this one i think felix could fall in love with one of the daughters making it harder a decision to kill them after aro has what he needs
Claw chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Pretty fascinating.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
A great story. Very well written.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Woah. Amazing. I'm in the middle of the cold war right now. Lovin' it!
Sporkfairy93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Found your depiction of Joham fascinating and slightly nauseating, much like I find Stephen King's works. High praise in this genre!

I'm not sure what to think of the hybrid daughters - comparing them with Renesmee and Nahuel as S.M. wrote them, and as your 'Cold War' and Persephonesfolly's 'Huilen's Story' have extended their personalities, and also your Randall character. I'm finding the variety of hybrids to be an interesting blend of canon and A.U. I'd like to further explore what fanfic authors have developed for this biological intersection of Twi-vapires and humans, and wonder if Stephanie Myers has any thoughts along these lines for a decades-later exploration of Renesmee & Jacob's story (the logical sequel).

Wonderful development of a rich plot-bunny :-)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ick, Joham is creep-tacular! I'm so glad to get this little side story though. You describ things so well. Your writing transports me right into the story!

The youngest one is the one Demetri ends up with though right? So do they form some sort of bond on their own or is that Chelsea's doing? hm...he mentions how protective he feels over her in the prologue (that's when that was wasn't it?).
You bring another whole demention to Demetri, but it still fits perfectly in canon. I'll say it again - you're a genius! :)
katmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm late to THIS party too!

BUT, had it saved...

Wow...Demetri is scary...

I'm glad Joham is no more...

Well done!

Kathie
Silverfish7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really like how you bring life to these characters!

This story was intriguing ( a little eerie in some places), but perfectly ties into the plot of TCW and AOG.

I have to say, though, I felt sad for Joham's daughters - it seems that, despite who he was and what he did, he was still their father, and they loved him because of that. He was the one who cared for them and taught them, but in a simple turn of events, that love was ripped from them through his murder and their enslavment to the Voltari.

I'm not sure, but I'm assuming the young hybrid, Maria, soon become's Demetri's shield.

In conclusion, a good read! )
Terpsichore29 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Excellent! Once again you post another amazing work.

The detail of Joham's experiment with the body parts and how quickly a vampire can heal itself was kind of disturbing.

Looking forward to the links to AoA. Great work!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Amazing yet again. I love how Demeitri is able to do what Aro asks. I was glad that the compound was destroyed and Joham too.

I think I am going to have to check out PF's work. They both sound wonderful.
bookfan100 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Joham’s activities were creepy and repulsive. It was a relief when Demetri ripped off his head.

I really enjoy your characterization of Demetri. He intriguingly complex, and feels centuries old. Looking forward to him being major character in AoA.

The adjustment of Chelsea’s power was interesting and sounds like it could have implications in AoA.
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Yet again, another job well done. I really liked this and found myself really wrapped up in it all. Great job!
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Great story from a great author!

I had a blast seeing the drafts and how it changed and evolved too. Joham was just as creepily self-satisfied as I'd imagined him to be. I love what you did with the hybrid sisters too. I for one, would adore a sequel!
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Amazing story once again Gleena. I am always surprised by the things you produce. I do hope maybe one day you might continue you this story at least until the daughters meet Aro because it would be fastinating. Again Great Job Gleena!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very creepy. If I didn't know that you're an upstanding and productive member of society, I'd have to worry about the twisted and depraved ideas you come up with in your portrayals of Aro, Joham, Sarah, Randall et al.