Reviews for Trading Yesterday
the format on this needs work. I couldn't get past the second page of this story, at least double space it.
This Bella is super annoying! Very immature, bipolar and whiny :(
twigsfans chapter 14 . 7/20
Worst story
hurricanebridgette chapter 5 . 7/18
I appreciate you sharing your story it isn't easy. But I can't read anymore. It started off well but then threw in the cheating? Where behind the scenes did that happen? She didn't want to date but then got with James a week after? With him for four years yet never goes further? Alright. I guess. Some do wait for marriage. But they are fighting over him waiting, him not liking the Cullens or him not going to the ball? Either way as I reader I am confused and it doesn't make sense to break up an engagement over that. Then the ball scene and mystery date? It will obviously be Edward and I just think with some tweaking. Clearer storyline and easier flowing of chapters you do have a good foundation.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 7/4
I like this story. I like Strong Bella. I am glad she did not jump back with Ed. Too far away and too much damage.
pinky3561 chapter 6 . 7/4
Why does Edward always cheat on Bella call her all kinds of names then she always end up saying i love you so much even though you treat me bad then forgive him. I understand stand there are some nice big hearted people in the word but dam no is that nice. Plus that unhealthy in a relationship.
jk chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
LOL bella falls down the stairs and she blames it on Edward and wants a divorce?

hahahahaha

I completely natural reaction...LOL for a crazy bipolar cunt
jk chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
I know I didn't wait for you, I know that I gave myself away to other girls while we were together, I know I broke your heart repeatedly, I know I got a girl pregnant...but oh bella I'm so glad you waited for me!

Edward is a selfish manwhore and bella is a naïve fucking idiot...who saves themselves all the way into their mid twenties only to give themselves to a man that doesn't deserve it? That had already betrayed you several times? I don't get it! actually its not that I not only don't get it I'm fucking pissed about it!
I hate this fucking story!
jk chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
he pressures her for sex, cheats on her several times, breaks up with her so he can fuck other girls...then she hears that hes knocked up some whore whilst he was away...hes been gone for years...comes back for a few days...leaves for over a year then BAM hes back and...their getting married? is that right?
WHY?

and it happened so mother fucking quick...and it felt like the feelings came out of nowhere!

this story flows like a clogged pipe...it makes no sense
jk chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
like that was a big surprise...we all knew it was Edward you made it way to obvious.

I don't understand why bella would go out with asswhoreward...did she forget that when they were together he cheated on her constantly? and puke...fucked Jessica and lauran! SOOOO GROSSSSSSSS
jk chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
bella needs to just fuck someone already its getting ridiculous...does she think Edward is being celibate? YA RIGHT
jk chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
oh Edwards whore killed their baby...well that's makes everything better...now bella can get back together with him...or they can be friends now cause he went through some shit...LOL STUUUPID

who cares what hes been through/../? I sure as hell don't, he CHEATED ONE BELLA why in the fuck would she want his nasty ass back?
jk chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
so Edward really did cheat on bella...and not just once...and with girls she knew...girls she went to school with...so tell me this if he cheated...and bella stayed...then he cheated AGAIN and bella stayed? why the fuck would she stay with him if he kept cheating on her? why in the fuck is this a bella and Edward story?
it sounds like Edwards a nasty used up whore...cheating on bella twice is not forgivable...hes out forever in my opinion...and if bellas been with james for 4 years why in the fuck hasn't she had sex with him? POOR JAMES

let me guess, bella ends up giving it to the manwhore that cheated on her again and again then broke up with her...then jumped into a serious relationship just a few weeks later...then got into another relationship and impregnanted the whore...seriously? why save her virginity for a nasty used piece like Edward?
by the time they get back together(god knows why bella would take his ass back) he'll have been with 150 girls...EWWW
jk chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
this reads more like a to do list then a story...you need to work on that...
and when it was Edwards pov it read like a list too we didn't get to read about Edwards feelers

and whats this shit about Edward fucking Jessica and lauran behind bellas back? how does she know he did that? when did he do that? and if he did do that then why in the hell was bella with him? EXPLAIN
jk chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Edward wants me? omg omg omg im there! I don't care that he kept cheating on me! I don't care that he broke up with me knowing I had fucking tickets to oxford! I don't care that hes been fucking anything that moves at college, I don't care that he JUST got a girl pregnant! who cares! he wnts me!

are you serious with this bullshit?
bellas fucking pathetic!

and fuck bella by the way for treating james like shit! four years and she didn't have sex with him? why? and he was faithful! for FOUR YEARS but she wants to give it up to Edward the used up whore?
WHY?