Reviews for Trading Yesterday
jk chapter 11 . 10/31
LOL bella falls down the stairs and she blames it on Edward and wants a divorce?

I completely natural reaction...LOL for a crazy bipolar cunt
jk chapter 10 . 10/31
I know I didn't wait for you, I know that I gave myself away to other girls while we were together, I know I broke your heart repeatedly, I know I got a girl pregnant...but oh bella I'm so glad you waited for me!

Edward is a selfish manwhore and bella is a naïve fucking idiot...who saves themselves all the way into their mid twenties only to give themselves to a man that doesn't deserve it? That had already betrayed you several times? I don't get it! actually its not that I not only don't get it I'm fucking pissed about it!
I hate this fucking story!
jk chapter 9 . 10/31
he pressures her for sex, cheats on her several times, breaks up with her so he can fuck other girls...then she hears that hes knocked up some whore whilst he was away...hes been gone for years...comes back for a few days...leaves for over a year then BAM hes back and...their getting married? is that right?

and it happened so mother fucking quick...and it felt like the feelings came out of nowhere!

this story flows like a clogged makes no sense
jk chapter 8 . 10/31
like that was a big surprise...we all knew it was Edward you made it way to obvious.

I don't understand why bella would go out with asswhoreward...did she forget that when they were together he cheated on her constantly? and puke...fucked Jessica and lauran! SOOOO GROSSSSSSSS
jk chapter 7 . 10/31
bella needs to just fuck someone already its getting ridiculous...does she think Edward is being celibate? YA RIGHT
jk chapter 6 . 10/31
oh Edwards whore killed their baby...well that's makes everything bella can get back together with him...or they can be friends now cause he went through some shit...LOL STUUUPID

who cares what hes been through/../? I sure as hell don't, he CHEATED ONE BELLA why in the fuck would she want his nasty ass back?
jk chapter 4 . 10/31
so Edward really did cheat on bella...and not just once...and with girls she knew...girls she went to school tell me this if he cheated...and bella stayed...then he cheated AGAIN and bella stayed? why the fuck would she stay with him if he kept cheating on her? why in the fuck is this a bella and Edward story?
it sounds like Edwards a nasty used up whore...cheating on bella twice is not forgivable...hes out forever in my opinion...and if bellas been with james for 4 years why in the fuck hasn't she had sex with him? POOR JAMES

let me guess, bella ends up giving it to the manwhore that cheated on her again and again then broke up with her...then jumped into a serious relationship just a few weeks later...then got into another relationship and impregnanted the whore...seriously? why save her virginity for a nasty used piece like Edward?
by the time they get back together(god knows why bella would take his ass back) he'll have been with 150 girls...EWWW
jk chapter 2 . 10/31
this reads more like a to do list then a need to work on that...
and when it was Edwards pov it read like a list too we didn't get to read about Edwards feelers

and whats this shit about Edward fucking Jessica and lauran behind bellas back? how does she know he did that? when did he do that? and if he did do that then why in the hell was bella with him? EXPLAIN
jk chapter 6 . 7/28
Edward wants me? omg omg omg im there! I don't care that he kept cheating on me! I don't care that he broke up with me knowing I had fucking tickets to oxford! I don't care that hes been fucking anything that moves at college, I don't care that he JUST got a girl pregnant! who cares! he wnts me!

are you serious with this bullshit?
bellas fucking pathetic!

and fuck bella by the way for treating james like shit! four years and she didn't have sex with him? why? and he was faithful! for FOUR YEARS but she wants to give it up to Edward the used up whore?

jk chapter 5 . 7/28
I know...KNOW its not Edward cause he cheated on bella with the whores of the school, then broke up with her, jumped into a new relationship then another got that girl theres no fucking way this is a Edward and bella story!
but all your versions of bella are needy victims that don't seem to care that their partners cheat on her, don't respect her, treat her like shit.
I don't put up with do it once and your out...forever...plain and fuckin simple
jk chapter 4 . 7/28
sounds like Edwards nothing but a whore...I hope he ends up with 16 kids all from different women
jk chapter 2 . 7/28
so heres what im confused about...Edward fucked Jessica AND lauran while he was with bella...but why was she still with him? he cheated on her twice! and why was she still friends with alice if alice knew that whole time?
and how did the cheating go down? did he lie about it...hide it...was it one time with each or on going? did bella break up with him? what?
you can tell us shit like that about the main characters relationship and then not explain it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This truly is the biggest load of illiterate shit I've ever read. Usual virgin, doormat ridiculous prat of a heroine coupled with a disgusting, scummy, manwhore Edward.
Makes me ashamed to be female. What is it with you retarded Twunts?
3OH3Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Story layout is cramped and annoying make a new layout, but the story is good, just not the layout.
lenniem chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I totally agree with deedee2011. Would never look at Edward again and do feel a little sorry for James at this stage. He at least appeared faithful when he was with her and tried to be a better man. His insecurity let him down