Reviews for My Three Good Companions
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I hope you realize no one gives a fuxk about Rio bravo anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very nice! this is the only fanfic for Rio Brovo and i likes it! I grew up with John Wayne and Im a HUGE Dean Martin fan. Think you really captured the movie here. I absolutly LOVE Stumpy! (did you know his voice was the way it was because when he was in the war he was expodsed to some gas or something of the like that messed up his voice and it never was the same.)
Nakia-Park23 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I just recently learned of Rio Bravo & watching it & I love Colorado this is awesome. I would like to see a continuation of this with Colorado settling down.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is great. I love the movie and I was listening to the songs while reading this story.
Raiden Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awsome! you should do another fic with colorado finding a girl that doesn't mind his wandering heart and will go to the ends of the world to stay by his side... i think it would be a cool fic but sadly i can't do somthing like that my writing wouldn't do the character justice.
Feverant Wishes chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I adore this. I love the movie, and I almost love the fic as much as the flick.
octopus5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Best. Fan. Fiction. Ever. Period.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Pretty good story. Rio Bravo is one of my favorite John Wayne movies. It was nice to see the characters get together so many years after the events in the movie and see how what their lives are like and how tight they all remain. Nice touch to have the acknowledgment of Stumpy. One of the best characters in Rio Bravo. Walter Brennen rules!

Well-written story. Keep up the good work.
Florence of Arabia chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great story! I'm so glad that other people love this movie
Soapygirl1989 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love this movie and your story!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A follow up to one of the best westerns ever made that's worthy of the original in every way. Your descriptions are excellent and I think you've stayed true to the characters as they were originally written. Great job!
KateLibby chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Stunning great. I really love how you wrote the characters - including the singing and all... 3
Sergio Frazetta chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Just watched this last night and you've done a wonderful job capturing the characters and their relationships. Kinda sad there isn't more. Well done!
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is my all-time favorite John Wayne movie and you did a great job bringing us up to date on the characters. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing your writing talent.
Nagener chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I so love this movie, I watch it every time I know it's on and even have it on my dvr. I really like your view into their future. Well done.