Reviews for My Three Good Companions
jag389 chapter 1 . 6/24
Very well done. Love that movie and I can see that happen.
elysiann chapter 1 . 2/1
I loved this! This is exactly how I imagine a reunion would go. Rio Bravo is one of my all time favorite movies (I hate that there are people like that out there, people DO, in fact, "give a fuxk about Rio Bravo"), and I actually have the movie poster hanging in my room. Well done, there isn't a thing to say against this fic.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
*Flaps hands wildly* OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IT'S A RIO BRAVO FANFICTION! AAAAAAAAHHH! *Bursts into hysterical sobbing* I can just hear Dean Martin and Ricky Nelson singing My Rifle, My Pony, and Me, and then Ricky singing Cindy...*Sobs some more* This is perfect! Just perfect! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I hope you realize no one gives a fuxk about Rio bravo anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very nice! this is the only fanfic for Rio Brovo and i likes it! I grew up with John Wayne and Im a HUGE Dean Martin fan. Think you really captured the movie here. I absolutly LOVE Stumpy! (did you know his voice was the way it was because when he was in the war he was expodsed to some gas or something of the like that messed up his voice and it never was the same.)
Nakia-Park23 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I just recently learned of Rio Bravo & watching it & I love Colorado this is awesome. I would like to see a continuation of this with Colorado settling down.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is great. I love the movie and I was listening to the songs while reading this story.
Raiden Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awsome! you should do another fic with colorado finding a girl that doesn't mind his wandering heart and will go to the ends of the world to stay by his side... i think it would be a cool fic but sadly i can't do somthing like that my writing wouldn't do the character justice.
Feverant Wishes chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I adore this. I love the movie, and I almost love the fic as much as the flick.
octopus5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Best. Fan. Fiction. Ever. Period.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Pretty good story. Rio Bravo is one of my favorite John Wayne movies. It was nice to see the characters get together so many years after the events in the movie and see how what their lives are like and how tight they all remain. Nice touch to have the acknowledgment of Stumpy. One of the best characters in Rio Bravo. Walter Brennen rules!

Well-written story. Keep up the good work.
Florence of Arabia chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great story! I'm so glad that other people love this movie
Soapygirl1989 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love this movie and your story!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A follow up to one of the best westerns ever made that's worthy of the original in every way. Your descriptions are excellent and I think you've stayed true to the characters as they were originally written. Great job!
KateLibby chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Stunning great. I really love how you wrote the characters - including the singing and all... 3