Reviews for One in the Same
BenLeopard chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
will you be able to finish this story? kind of a big cliffhanger at the end of chapter 7.
BenLeopard chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Great chapter, But you have not updated it in some time. I was wondering if this is the end, it would be a shame if it was the end.
skoedaddy chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
HA! I just found this story and so-far-so-good! :) I'm looking forward to seeing how this 1 turns out. Thanks for the hard work. Now, on to ch4!
Zuchu chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great Story, I actually have read through chapter 7. Love your writing, and you OC is very believable. I don't really know what his motivations or side-story is, but other than that he is great.

Keep up the Good work
CrystalDragon791 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Heh heh. I liked how Ralu chastised Kyle in the middle of the battle like that. Very cool. :)
TopKat90 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Yay! I have been eagerly waiting for this chapter. :)

I am also glad its not the last one either.

One question though, what is a "lungoray"? They are takeing care of Kyle's avatar while it's wounded. Does that mean healer?

I am looking forward to the next chapter. :) Ralu, Kyle, and Toktor Ryder have some things to work out. lol

Squintz18 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Some action went down in this chapter! Awesome update, by the way. Loved it! What's going to happen next? Can't wait for the next update! 3
samurai89 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
This is a really good story, please keep going!
Starlite1 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Very, very awesome! Characterization is extremely solid, your plot's been pretty consistent right through, and overall its been an incredibly enjoyable story!Can't wait for the next update!
CrystalDragon791 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Nice one. Not up to your usual par as far as finesse goes, but still really good. Can't wait for the next one. :)
TopKat90 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Hi! I have been enjoying this story, and would like to say this is a solid chapter. :)

I am interested in reading the story of how Ralu delt with the AMP Driver...I bet she was ferocious! Na'vi are that way about loved ones. ;)

I am surprised that the AMP guy was able to get so close, a pair of skilled hunters with that Na'vi hearing and all. Getting a little distracted with eachother are they? lol

I like reading about them hunting together, it seems like a great way to bond. Heck it would be a good way to get to know your potential mate. I may be biased though, I, like the Na'vi, am an archer and hunt deer with a bow. It also is a way i get to spend time with my dad. Artimis has nothing on me! :)

Lone Nomad chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Great story so far the grammer is on par or better than most of the Avatar stories I read. Your na'vi is pretty good as far as I can tell. My only complaint is that Kyle being shot in the chest by a Gau 90 in the chest and surving is not really possible. The Gau according Avatar: An Activist Survival Guide is a 30-mm round, which a anti-material round designed to put holes in the armor plating of vehicles. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh I'm a bit of a gun nut and like to research weapons I see in movies I like. I got to say though I'm really liking this story and will keep an eye on it.
Dr. Tal chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Outstanding! Just read all six chapters in one go, and by Ewya it is fantastic. The story works, I don't know how to describe it properly, but everything flows, it all seems possible, not corny or exagerated, not rushed, the pace you have set is great. The characters themselves are also well thought out, I enjoy reading how they interact with each other, especially Ralu. Your use of the Na'vi language is a daring one, but I think you have done it well, (how do you do it?) it makes the story feel authentic if you know what I mean. Lastly your writing is very fluent, it does not stop or start suddenly, there are no sentences that need to be re-read several times to be able to understand them. So yeah, all in all top stuff, and look forward to more.
Squintz18 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Pretty good chapter. Kyle getting his Avatar link interrupted sounded somewhat similar to Jake, Norm, and Grace's scenerio in the movie. It's almost like history is repeating itself. Good work author, I'm liking it! 3
TopKat90 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Wow, this is a great story! Where did you find all that stuff about the language? that seems interesting, and maybe fun to put into a possible fic.

So, Yeah, two paws up!