Reviews for Hate Is An Awfully Strong Word 5 & 1
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
good it was really cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
great story very cute.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this was a cute story.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awwwww, this is my favorite of yours yet! Great job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
lol
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is weird, but I love Bones for being Bones.
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Full of compassion, I like it
Doni chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm obviously a K/S girl also, but I do love a well done K/B. Nice!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this story, you write grumpy McCoy very well. I loved all the caring and sweetness between Bones and Kirk, as Kirk would say it was "truly awesome". Thanks!
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Well... I guess you just about knew I was going to poke around and find this one to review, didn't you, darlin'? (If it's a story about Bones, I feel that "darlin'" is not only appropriate, but de rigeur.)

And it really is just a lovely story - funny, sweet, tender, touching, and hawt as all hayl in all the right places.

I was particularly amused by the Starfleet Medical forms:

"_Was the subject present during the entire time the treatment of the injury was undertaken?"

I'm guessing an answer of "no" would prove to be interesting...

And speaking of "treatment" - well, damn. A BJ in the exam room, no less! And Jim would hate physicals under those circumstances... why?

Yes, I know you're a "Spork" girl, and you do that pairing marvelously. But just so you know, you rock this one, as well.

And great avatar, by the way. ;-)

Love always,

Lyri
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was absolutely adorable.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
At the time of the autopsy, was the subject deceased?

*Cracks up*

Brilliant ficlet. D

Favorited.

-Ebony
InnocentGuilt chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed all of these. They were all so unique from what I normally read in Five and One shots. Animals allowed aboard the Enterprise (besides the tribble that Scotty sneaked aboard)for one is brilliant and the fact that Spock was the one who demanded his kitty was sweeter than pure honey.

Your absolute brilliance with making Starfleet paperwork the most confusing, redundant, inane shit to ever cross fanfiction was genius. Even I was like, "Really? They're gonna ask that?" Especially, the question "At the time of the autopsy, was the subject deceased?" Just once I feel I would have to answer 'no.'

The yearly crew physical was so sweet and completely what I imagine it would be like. I loved the sex as reward and I loved that both Spock and Bones were listed as his next-of-kin. It was so sweet.

The rest were insanely awesome as well, but those were the ones I really freaking loved. For your first attempt at Star Trek...this was unbelievable. I hope to any god that freaking still listens that you write more...and that if it is really the end of the world I go with a smile.

Iggy
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Though I'm not a fan of K/Mc, this was written by you, so I had to read it. And I must admit that, even though it is K/Mc, this was an amazing piece of work. I may have liked it because I always enjoy your work, but none the less, this is amazing. But I'm a K/S fan through and through, so no more K/Mc for me! :D Except if you write any more. Then, I'll read it. XD 10/10!
lov2catnap chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Funny and sweet! I understand the hypo pain...