Reviews for It's a Brother Sister Thing
TwilightFreak143 chapter 2 . 3/15
I absolutely love this story, and this chapter. I adore stories in Jasper's POV, and I adore Cullen Family Fluff(Bella included, of course!).
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
You know you're reading good fanfiction when you feel like a Hershey's Kiss just melted in your mouth...Especially when he called her "Darlin'." So sweet and brotherly. Jasper was always my favorite from the beginning, but when SM revealed he was Southern, he stole my heart...I just love it when I'm reading a Twilight fanfic and all of a sudden Jasper throws out a "Bella, darlin'..." (Being from the great Southern state of Tennessee, that stuff gets me...) There should be more Jasper/Bella brother/sister fanfiction. (Especially ones where Jasper's got his Southern boy drawl turned full throttle...) Yours is some of the very best I've seen. Now that I think I have sufficiently established that I ADORE this story, a little constructive criticism... Now, I doubt anyone else noticed (I'm just kinda obsessed with the endearment "darlin'" for some reason), but in the first chapter Jazz calls Bells "Darlin'" but in the second he calls her "Honey". Still sweet as can be, but it changed. (I only noticed cause I like to swooned when he said it...*sighs* You can take the man out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the man...) But other than that MASSIVELY MINOR detail, adored this story to a point you cannot fathom...I seriously feel like I just swallowed something warm and chocolately. :-)
Nightwings chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Five words:
Awesome! Please write more stories!

You must BE Jasper, by the way. You are really good with the emotions of characters!;)
nXtellaand0reos chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
irene chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
i LOVE your story . can you write more please but this time bella/rose friendship please?
Siddystar101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
i loved it!great work
AliceTheSaxophonePlayer chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Aw, your story is so sweet! It is so cute and beautiful and amazing! I really love it a lot. :) It is one of my favorite Jasper/Bella fics. :)
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my God! I loved that!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
aaaaawwwww so sweet
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I liked reading about both Bella's and Jasper's side of the story, it made it more interesting.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That's such a cute story. I like how Bella responded to Jasper apologies. The interaction was very realistic and believable.
Thank you for writing and posting. It's appreciated.
CheetahMasters chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
thewolfgurlgleek chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Love this story so much! Ur a great author and ur stories never fail to amaze me! But can you PRETTY PLEASE update Big Brothers? I love that one a lot!

Thanks! Love and Hugs,

-thewolfgurlgleek 8) xoxoxo
LilyCullen chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow... this text is really amazing... I'm from Germany, but I love reading English textes... ;) Hope this review isn't that bad... ;D

as I sad, the story is beautiful, so nice to read... amazing! oh, I just repeat myself, now I'm gonna read chapter 2 and my write another review...

go ahead writing so beautiful storys... very nice...

OH: I found this story while looking around on SophronaWithlock's profile on who translated your text... but yeah, I prefer English textes... ;)
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 2 . 8/3/2011