Reviews for Proving a Point
ma4petite chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
This is a amazing. Loved Jareth's introduction as well as how the interaction between Sarah and Jareth progresses. I'm glad you have made Sarah completely stubborn and irrational.

This chapter was brilliant - love Sarah's timing. Poor Jareth. Update soon...
kylir chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
please update :( this makes me happy
Saint of the Sinners chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Perfect 3
hayley chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE :( THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFIC AND IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG. I CREY
joellynann chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
I am highly impressed and I can't wait for more!
SeepingRainbows chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
I'm so happy to see Jareth and Sarah seemingly growing as characters as their relationship also progresses. As always, the chapter was well written and fun to read. Keep up the amazing work, as I can't wait for the next update! However, rememer to have fun with it. ;D
SeepingRainbows chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Aaaand I cried. I honestly hadn't been expecting Merlin to die, though he HAD been referred to as "old" multiple times. The scene was very well written, and Sarah's reaction seemed so real. Yet another great chapter, even if it was sad. :)
SeepingRainbows chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
This story is beautifully worded, and your vocabulary captivated me. I've a thing for intelligence, so I love finding writers who use more than the simple words most do. I've already fallen in love with your story so far. Jareth's mood swings somehow seem well thought out, Sarah's mixed emotions are a perfect brew, and I can't wait to see more of this gentle side of the Goblin King you've shown us. Fantastic work. :)
MorgauseNokami chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Ha, enjoying this a lot! Too bad, i thought it was finished already. I like the pace and the sexiness, though i usually think sarah would be more defiant, it is interesting to see a sarah who is more aware of her desires and feelings.
VampireMafiaQuee chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I am so happy you updated this story I really love it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Quite nice! Cant wait for more
gurl3677 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Do close! Don't run again, Sarah! Love him !
MichAre1a chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Yay kisses! Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Honoria Granger chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
This just keeps getting better and better. So very sad about Merlin, but love where you and Jareth put him...and finally Sarah seems to have gotten herself a brain. Yay! Bring on the lemons!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
I love it, what a great chapter, finally Jareth woke up and they're interacting again, I did miss that! Love the emotions between them particularly when Jareth gets all snappy thinking she's waiting for him to make a move. (When really it's her that makes it!) Lovely and sweet chapter, can't wait for the next, as always - I have a feeling the next one's going to be damn good!