Reviews for CoA: James Miles
Hollowfied Tweaker chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I know this review is over a year late, but I'd like to say that you made another awesome chapter. Great story telling and descriptive writing really pulled me into the story. Wonderful job, two thumbs up. BTW, I posted another chapter and almost finished with one more, check it out when you get the chance.
RazenX chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Wonderful chapter. I completely agree with Slop and Spryous. This chapter had everything from action to drama. And I don't just like it because Razen appears. Can't wait for more-x
Peter Skirata chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
awesome. just...awesome. you really are an awesome writer. the way you described the scene would make an English teacher jealous. update soon, my friend. update soon. (i know i'm not one to talk. XP)

Kashi Sakana chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Agreed great chapter. Your writing is always good and im liking how your getting into more and more of the plot (got to work on that mental note to self) small cliff hanger but i have no room to talk with my last chapter. Continue to write finish this mini arch cause i would like to see everyones reaction to the duochron. keep writing friend.
TobiGB chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Great chapter my friend. Once again you delivered another great adveture for us. I'm going to start working on my third COA chapter. Update soon man.
Hollowfied Tweaker chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Another amazing, highly-detailed chapter. I've got to say that I really love Chloe's character, her attitude and manners just crack me up :)

BTW, do you honestly know me in real life? Cause the way you portray HT is exactly how I would act in those situations. :D
Peter Skirata chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
and another good chapter from our very own time-traveling soldier. great one. and did Razen ask you to do his?

Kashi Sakana chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Another good chapter in the list of chapters. but i think that the CoA has a fasination with food. seriously we seem very deprived of the basics. ha Oh well. Starting to get into the story some and introducing newer characters, good good. Can't wait to read more. :)
Kashi Sakana chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
epicness i absolutely love it. Just a little one, ha more like an awesome one, great descriptions and the interactions between the characters is great. Though with you and HT already three chapters in I'm feeling like I'm just falling behind. Anywho keep coming up with more its great.
Hollowfied Tweaker chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Awesome! You've really got my personality down to the letter. Are you sure you don't know me personally? :D

Anyways, great chapter! It was a really good change of pace from all the combat and emotional conflicts everyone's stories contained. I really enjoyed it!
RazenX chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Good chapter. It's nice to see one where the group isn't killing something or having deep emotional problems. It was good to see the character bond with one another. Can't wait for more-X
Peter Skirata chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
sweet chapter. though i'm not sure if i should feel violated or not. hmm...well, i guess you guys had a good excuse. *shrugs* anyway, i'm finishing this chapter of the Christmas special, then i'll work on mine. update soon

TobiGB chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I just want to say is I love this story and some of the things that Spryous says like whatever floats your boat I say that in real life I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hollowfied Tweaker chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Damn, that was a really great read. You had me at the edge of my seat. It's very descriptive. Awesome job!

I liked how HT was portrayed, kinda reflecting my own charcter (I'm talking about myself)...kinda makes me wonder if you know me. :D

Anyways, can't wait for the next one.
Peter Skirata chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
wow. this chapter is so sweet, i have diabeties. everyone else is working on their fics right now, so they'll be out soon enough. when i finish the Christmas special, i'll work on mine.