Reviews for Sugar Cookie Skies
LightningFoxDusk chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hello!

I'd like to start by saying that I read a lot of fanfictions, and since I recently got into Kingdom Hearts, I read most of your fanfictions and loved them all!

Anyway, I was wondering where you got your copy of Kingdom Hearts Piano Collectons.
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was a rather adorable story. I especially liked the bit where Sora's all smug because he knows that Santa *does* actually exist.
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aw. I really like this! I absolutely adore Christmas fics, especially in Christmas town. And I like how Kairi said that the Mistletoe thing was cliche xD This was awesome, I was smiling the whole time. Great job!

Tanu
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
First, I'd like to congratulate you on finishing yet another well-written piece of fiction! 60 is such a huge number... my gosh.

So, despite its lateness (I didn't care) it was still a fantastic read. I really have nothing but compliments for this!

Flowed incredibly nicely, the characters were extremely fun and easy to love, and the humor was really just brilliant. I absolutely love your humor. It was perfect. Perfectly placed, perfectly timed, perfectly executed, perfectly delivered. Seriously. That same line repeated, but the second time was infinitely funnier than the last. And then the bit in the parentheses was the icing on the cake.

The realization of Santa being real was also perfect, but then I'd be repeating what I said last paragraph.

And the bit about Riku asking for impossible gifts. I knew I could count on someone of your caliber to deliver the information clearly without directly saying "Riku likes/liked Kairi."

So, in terms of the genre focus, great job. It really was first and foremost the trio's friendship. I love how you wrote them. I can see it HAPPENING. That's the best way I can describe it. It definitely captures the essence of their friendship.

You already know I liked the fluff. There's a word that starts with the letter P that I have to describe that.

You got it. Pwonderful. Yes, indeed.

I kid, I kid. On a side note, congrats on receiving KH Piano Collections! I absolutely love the Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, The Other Promise, and the 3rd Movement. I have it all on my new ipod already :-D

I look forward to your future work. Take care, and I hope to see you around!
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
KH piano collections? You lucky thing, you!

Cute, loved it. :D Especially the 'seashells' line and Jack's appearance. I always wanted to know what would happen if Riku finally MET Santa. Your rendition was awesome. :o

Only crit, if you can call it that... isn't Kris Kringle spelled with K's?

-Akiko
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was another awesome one-shot. I really, really enjoyed it. And I especially liked Santa throughout this whole thing. Soon as this popped up on my Gmail I had to read it. Sure, it isn't your BEST work, but you still have a pretty high bar when it comes to these so don't put yourself down in any way unless you really struggled writing it.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You