Reviews for In Absentia
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Oh so sweet and well thanks for the read.
7anastasia7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Great story
TamTam613 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I just reread this incredible story
ImNotStubborn chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Oh my God this fic is sooooo good! Perfectly balanced angst and Jisbon action, thanks for writing it!
lili87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Very hot! Well done!
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Well done! liked it very much! :)
STJ chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This gem lies in my favorites for an aeon and I've read it so often yet. You wrote it nearly 5 years ago and now Jisbon is canon, but this piece is timeless and still precious. Their whole interplay and Jane's alpha male behavior, it all is so full of sensuality and ardor. Even through there isn't any full-on sex involved, it's red hot. Great work.
yalyssa chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I was navigating through my fav story list specifically looking for this fic and imagine my surprise when I found it wasn't there! I was stunned, I love this story! Adding to my favs now at long last. Thank you for such a great fic.
lisbon99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my god - I think I started reading this on a previous occasion, but got interrupted and didn't come back to it until now. This is such a fantastic story; the description of the scene in the club was so realistic I felt like I was there (and, obviously, wished I was Lisbon). I would have loved the smut, but of course the emotional aspects played a key role, and it was great to see Jane acting so possessive. I plan to get a cup of tea and read the rest of your fics as soon as humanly possible!
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I have read this more than once, and I can't believe I've never reviewed it. Of course I enjoy the steaminess every time, but it's the depth of their interactions that make this story really stand out. Even the breathless naughtiness has an undercurrent of meaning and heart to it. I find their whole final conversation very IC, but I have to say that the following exchange is my absolute favorite:

"Why are you making this so complicated?"

The side of his mouth kicked up slightly. "When do I ever make it easy?"

Really excellent. :) This is going on my favorites list; better late than never.
LoveandWinning chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ohhh possessive Jane! Do you think the show will give us Jisbon?
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter
bookish327 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This fic is so many things: hot, passionate, loving, heartfelt, serious... Taken all together, they add up to: Wow. Just wow. :-)
kawoosh chapter 1 . 3/10/2012