Reviews for Nobility At Its Finest
Simple Fics chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I giggled the entire way through this fic, and then I giggled harder at the author's note at the end. Love it.
Lute chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I think that this story contains an appropriate and amusing amount of curses, most notably 'dammit'.

Hooray! Excellent fic.
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haha, noble pain in the ass. That does sound very familiar...it's waht my sister calls me XD

Nice work by the way, your fic is pretty damn good. It gets added to my community.

Drakon out!
RWT chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOL XD Hector can't win.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved this and I don't even much like this pairing. Hector and Farina's banter in this is great and the comparison Farina makes at the end made me laugh.

Very nicely done.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is adorable (and I must say I rather like Hector/Farina), but the first sentence really threw me, because we have Hector's face being described as beet red, even though we're seeing the scene from Hector's own POV ("scraggly ol' oak tree"). But the rest of it was cute, especially Hector's disgust that Farina picked up flirtatious tricks from Serra. I think it also captures a sense of frustrated adolescence very well- Hector clearly hasn't grown up quite yet.

I think I missed how pink orchids come into it, though.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Angry!Hector makes me smile.

Oh, and found just one mistake/typo/etc: [“Oh milord, whatever are you rambling about? Fluttering her...] You forgot the quotation marks there, at the end.

BUT TEEHEE. This was fun I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AND LOL SPARKLING GAIETY. I'm going to make sure I use that at some point this week.

8D