Reviews for Fifth Year Kix Grass: Hannah Potter
DanFenturd chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
I'm starting to not like all these OCs
Guest chapter 55 . 3/18/2016
You can't get lead poisoning from eating chalk.
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
OMG! I laughed so hard, I turned blue reading this chapter. You are an amazing writer. I absolutely LOVE Hannah; you are both amazing!
Hipster Baby chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Dude I laughed at the end there. Dumbledore and Hannah debating over who was the responcible twin lol.
BadgerQueen65 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I want to kill Pansy, too!
aslgyrl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh dumbledor
aslgyrl chapter 36 . 5/8/2012
I have read all the Hannah Potter stories 5 times each and they never get old! Keep up the amazing work and never stop writing! I love the wit!
SaRaH chapter 66 . 4/5/2012
Epic! I can't even explain hOw amazing of a writer you are. All of the plots and the hilarious things the characters say and everything! I am soooo jealous of what a fantastic author you are! My friend Nemo0323 told me about your stories and I was like "yeah, ok, I'll get to it" and finally I did and I have NO idea how it took me so long! I am completely addicted to the Hannah Potter series (if you will). I am sooo sorry, I haven't reviewed before now, but I just HAD to get to the next chapters! These stories are the reason I say up until about 1:00am! I no joke read Fifth Year Kix Grass all night before! Thank you soooo much for posting! Now, I have to move on to Love, Lies, and Magic Wands! Thanks again!

Lots of love,

SaRaH
Squirt chapter 66 . 3/26/2012
OMG! I am soooooooooooo addicted! I have blown throughout this one in a week! Same with the first one! I am in love with Hannah Potter and everyyy thingg! Moving on to the third one now! Thank you for your great writing and creativity skills :)

XOXO
mei-mei321 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
nice
Guest chapter 66 . 6/30/2011
What in God's name! She broke up with him I have read both stories and I never expected this! I hope to the heavens there's another story!
Little Old Anonymous Me chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
I think you should do a prequel of like their third year or how dumbledore ecame hannah's guardian
harrypotterfan chapter 59 . 6/23/2011
Your story is so good. I loved the part where Draco called Umbridge a toad, :)
BvB-OuTcAsT chapter 38 . 6/5/2011
o.k ... im really confused when did hannah lose her virginity or did she even lose it cause u havnt mentioned it in any of the chapters that she di or when she did so im really confused but other than that its good :)
Ayame Yoshida chapter 65 . 4/24/2011
Haha! Neville kicks ASS! Oh yea... just felt like sharing that with you all...