Reviews for Happily Ever After
Julian and Brooke with twins
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Wonderful!
haleydavisbaker chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
great chapter and i agree about COB..Brooke def deserves a baby if they plan on taking everything else from her :( please UPDATE SOON! don't wait 10 months! or even one month. i missed this story! how about if you do a chapter about the twins being sick or maybe julian or something.

UDS PLEASE! :)))
Serena chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
OMG I am so happy you updated! This story is one of my favourites and I really looked forward to an update! I absolutely loved this! Please please please update soon! (:
VFBFan chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Hello,whos there?I never thought I would read something about I really missed this story you know?Thanks for story was great but there was no Jackson at was missing.I can remember that chapter 4 was all about Alexis and I so wanted Jackson in the next kind of annoyed me and I really hope this is going to change the next chapter,IF there should be one,soon.;)

Since it is kind of a family fic there are so many things you can write you dont want to have writers-block anymore ask your readers.;)

Well...that would be chapter but no good!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
i wondered where you disappeared to lol...

great update! as much as i despise LP it was great to have the whole gang together for Brooke's holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
arubagirl0926 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
loved it!

~Alex
Goldfeather chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Awww. This chapter was one of the cutest things I've ever read. If only we could ever have scenes like these on the show. Alexis is so adorable and her daddy's girl moments with Julian are beyond cute. I love Brooke and Julian together. They would make terrific parents on the show, if only Mark Schwahn would let them. Please, keep writing about this cute little family.
VFBFan chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Aw this was very cute.I can't wait for Brooke and Jackson and hope it will be that cute aswell.:D
tvjunkie159 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
SO sweet and cute! Well written and a great plot. Happy Brulian stories are amazing!
Brucas True Love chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
This was so cute
sb1218 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I'm excited for some family time and Brooke/Julian time hopefully! Update soon!