Reviews for The Twilight 25: Moments
b3j02 chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
Scary. I was waiting for an evil laugh somewhere in there.
b3j02 chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Again with the little knowns. YOu rock girlie!
Capricorn75 chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Ooh, Aro. That slimy bastard!

Do you read 'La Canzone della Bella Cigna'? She is introducing the whole Aro/Marcus/Didyme backstory now. I wish more people would write about it; I think it's one of the better off-shoots that SMeyer gave us.
b3j02 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Cute! Have a great week!
b3j02 chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
I loved that ending sentence! What a good uncle Jasper makes!
Capricorn75 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Aw! Was that not the sweetest thing ever?
erosazul chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Wow! That was so not what I expected from a prompt of "dark." and that is why I loved it and why you are full of awesome! ;-)

-Steph
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Jasper and Renesmee quality time? I think that's the first I've ever read that. I can imagine them having a very close relationship, and that she would bring out Jasper's humanity.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Ah, that flower is super pretty, but smells weird as heck. I liked this one the most.

Elodie~ :]
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
I'm glad you give the characters depth, if not I wouldn't love them as much. In fact, I kinda wish SM would disappear and all you lovely authoresses and authors would just join together as a collective Twi writer. :]

Love Elodie~

That one was sad, but effective.
b3j02 chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
It always saddens me that after all she went through to get away to keep her baby safe and as much as she wanted to be a mom that her baby didn't end up living. Have a good day!
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
It's funny, you've made Esme more of a real, identifiable character in less than 100 words than most fic authors do in an entire story.
Capricorn75 chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
Oh, yuck! Now, I do like spinach if it's in a salad or sauteed. But that's it. My mom loved greens out of a can, with a little vinegar on them. Oh gag- I hated dinners when that was a side dish. And my ex-husband's family is black, so they always had greens at holiday dinners. I can think of few things nastier.

Ugh...thanks for the memories :-P
b3j02 chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
LOL! I am so picky, I completely related!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
Hahah. This made me laugh so hard. Very interesting take on what is usually always done on popsicles. I love reading these!

Elodie~