Reviews for The Twilight 25: Moments
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Aww! Who doesn't love Seth? That would be like saying you don't like puppies or rainbows!
b3j02 chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Who is this girl? I was always curious when Seth would imprint. Wonderful!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Ah. Auh. :] I really like these! It's fun getting just 'snippets' of plot lines. I really liked the past one too. I had to get off before I could review.

Love Elodie~
b3j02 chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
I like that you used a not so expected character here and in a different way than I would have thought. Nicely done! Have a wonderful day!
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
I always find Marcus an interesting character in fanfic. He's my favorite of the Volturi; I'd rather know more about him and his backstory than Aro. He seems to be the only one of the trio who has any little bit of humanity and compassion left in him.
b3j02 chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
I think you did a wonderful job with Nessie! I hope you write more with her! Have a great day!
erosazul chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
So sweet. I'd love to read more from you doing Renesmee's pov. I know most people are down on Nessie but I've read a few post-BD stories that are just great. Please consider...

:-) ~ S
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
Oh Edward- typical father!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
Perfect update time. Absolutely loved it! And, auh, Carlie is so cutee. :] (I refuse to call her by that name. ahah.)

Elodie~

and MLSELY! :D
hmonster4 chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
why do I have a sneaking suspicion he would be the most overbearing father ever? not maliciously so - just cause, well...it's Edward. Makes me feel even more empathy for the poor kid...
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
Oh. That was slightly chilling. I likee.

Elodie~
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
Maria is crazy with an obsession for power- that makes her dangerous. Aro has an obsession with power as well, but without the craziness, he can plot and control much better than Maria. Still dangerous, though, obviously!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Aw! Very cute!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
What a good description of the apathy. It's believeable that is what really happened and when she told Bella about them it explained why she described him the way she did. Wonderful!
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
You had me at 'Pixar'. Can you imagine how cool it would be to work there and create something like Toy Story?
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »