Reviews for How it is Now
gross why chapter 1 . 1/21
u suck i hate you
Livy2019 chapter 5 . 1/21
This story is so sweet! You are an amazing writer! xoxo- Livy
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
this is good
Cassandra Porter chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like it. But Auden wasn't a virgin, she had sex with Jake at the beginning of the book.
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful!
ZYMA chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I really love the story you have here. i wish u'd update and write more cuz i feel it's really good. Hope to see another chapter soon even though u havnt updated in a while! x
dreaming-of-jace chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
loved it :)
love10134 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I don't know if your read these reviews but it's a shot!:) I love what you have done with this fanfic , Auden and Eli realationship is so cute I do have to say that fight got me alittle sad keep updating please i know you'll get for insperation !:) love it so much thanks :)
kyra3015 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
great job :) i really love it
jessicax0210 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
love it! so good!
Imanxoxo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I really liked the first chapter but i dont think audens a virgin... Didnt she "Do it" with eli when he fixed her rice crispies? Never mind it doesnt really matter. I really liked the chapter and i hope you continue to update! Bye!
Imanxoxo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
nation108 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
great story, its oh so cute. cant wait for more!
CourtneyRBowman chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Please continue updating!
caseytabwizz chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I love it! Great job! Please update soon! Its really good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »