Reviews for A Meeting of Malice
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So deliciously, wickedly, GENUINELY witty!

Funniest and most ERUDITE fic I've read in a long while, and put a big smile on my face.

Thank you so much for writing and posting this gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Gosh!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What a clever and yummy story! *slurp*
OceanFae chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
THIS STORY WAS FREANKING WONDERFUL. I laughed so hard, and I love it so much. GREAT JOB!
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I laughed so hard I may have died a little inside.

Silver.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That story was amazing! I was laughing the entire time. The whole idea of MALICE is ingenious. I loved all the differnt characters you mentioned. (Especially the mention of Erik and Christine, that made my day.)

The entire thing was a wonderful read and is going right to my favorite list.

Great story!
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh my gosh, this was the funniest thing I have ever read! I laughed the entire way through D hehe. Your have done a very, very good job and should be proud. I can't imagine how hard it would be to put so many horror characters in the same room, make it funny and pull it off.

Loved it.

sarah
LittlePsychoWolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is absolutely freakin' wonderful.

Hilarious, genius, other assorted adjectives. Ya know.

Probably going on my faves list.

Stupid Myers... hope he gets made into some sort of entreƩ. I saw part of one of the Halloweens once and didn't like it.

_ Rock on.
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Heh, run Myers, run! X3
no need to know chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Funniest damn thing I've read in a VERY long time.
Paeonia chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Cute. tres funny!
Professor Cricket chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Nyx, this is wonderful! It is funny, witty, and dry - and you have managed a marvelous feat: you've written a whole collection of disparate literary and pop culture icons, and kept them all believably in character. And made them all *funny.* Brava!

Cricket
Fornax chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Right *backing away slowly*
Morbid724 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Hey, Nyx...I'm Morb - I've been a lecterphile for about 4 or 5 years and I read this over at Visionary long time ago. (I adore this story by the way...) but I'm also a RB/SL shipper and I read two of your fics over at Azkaban Lair (which I loved too. :)) I THOUGHT I recognized your name. Well, anyway. I love your writing, and hope to see more of it.
Lecterclaricelover chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
It's the funniest stroy I've ever read!