Reviews for I'm Here
alygator86 chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Super cute story. I love what you did with it. I thought it was stupid she never said anything in the show until she told Mulder "his name is William after your father". Like really? OF COURSE IT'S HIS KID! I'm going to find Second Miracle and read that! I have some experience tips for you in regards to labor for when you write that again. My sister had a baby almost a year ago and her water broke at her doctor appointment (awks!) before contractions started and before she went to the hospital. The water/amniotic fluid holds that baby up so while the belly is a strain, the baby is still floating there. When your water breaks, there is nothing for the baby to float in so it literally just suddenly shifts your center of gravity and makes everything that much more painful. Also it doesn't all come out all at once - most of it does, then she kept leaking. The doctor sent her home to eat something and wait an hour for contractions to start and every time she moved more fluid would come out. It's like random information you never knew because medical websites don't tell you in your research!
trycee chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
story!
Vega's Ring chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
i'm glad you had mulder beside scully during child birth. great scene!
trycee chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
So much of this is what should've happened. This is the way I wanted it to happen, though I still like the Super Soldiers. But this was a very good read!
zeziluthien chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
WOOOOW!

A long time ago that I didn't read an X-Files Fanfic, but let me tell you that yours is AWESOME, that's the kind of fics that I like to read, actually this returned to me the desire to re-read fanfics again _

So please still writing (no pressure hehehe) is just that I cant wait for what follows.

Congratulations!
naughtybynature chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
This is the way Chris Carter should have done the show! I really have enjoyed reading this story. Scully is going into labor and the power is out at her apartment... I can't wait to find out how Mulder plans on getting her safely away from the situation and to a place where she can deliver her baby.
Kenikigenikai chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
This is so awesome! Pls update soon :D
Vega's Ring chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
I'm with you! Please continue!
CatTheRipper chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
please keep updating!
msralways chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I like this one. Scully will get the information that she needs out of him in no time. She always does!
louilou81 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Please continue! Skinner the father of Scully’s baby, now that would be an interesting story! Lol!
WolfMoon20045 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow,

please please write some more,

this was so awesome.
iwant2believe13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love the story! and I would love to read more! :)
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love it! Thanks for writing the in-betweens. Makes a lot of sense in the whole plot!
Mary chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
More, more, more, more! ;)