Reviews for I'm Here
trycee chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
story!
Vega's Ring chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
i'm glad you had mulder beside scully during child birth. great scene!
trycee chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
So much of this is what should've happened. This is the way I wanted it to happen, though I still like the Super Soldiers. But this was a very good read!
zeziluthien chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
WOOOOW!

A long time ago that I didn't read an X-Files Fanfic, but let me tell you that yours is AWESOME, that's the kind of fics that I like to read, actually this returned to me the desire to re-read fanfics again _

So please still writing (no pressure hehehe) is just that I cant wait for what follows.

Congratulations!
naughtybynature chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
This is the way Chris Carter should have done the show! I really have enjoyed reading this story. Scully is going into labor and the power is out at her apartment... I can't wait to find out how Mulder plans on getting her safely away from the situation and to a place where she can deliver her baby.
Kenikigenikai chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
This is so awesome! Pls update soon :D
Vega's Ring chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
I'm with you! Please continue!
CatTheRipper chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
please keep updating!
msralways chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I like this one. Scully will get the information that she needs out of him in no time. She always does!
louilou81 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Please continue! Skinner the father of Scully’s baby, now that would be an interesting story! Lol!
WolfMoon20045 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow,

please please write some more,

this was so awesome.
iwant2believe13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love the story! and I would love to read more! :)
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love it! Thanks for writing the in-betweens. Makes a lot of sense in the whole plot!
Mary chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
More, more, more, more! ;)
CatTheRipper chapter 1 . 1/3/2010