Reviews for All Things Beautiful
ChEmMiE chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Wow you're evil, leaving it at that?

Love it though, and hope you update really soon! And that your face feels better :) Gotta hurt being kicked by a horse...
KimLand chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
i like it
Betherzz chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
really like chapter 2 and 3! loved them! really like the idea of the 2 of them in a quiet irish pub just sitting and chatting about all things good and bad. but i can also see them at the tuscana lounge tony takin her to somewhere a little more classy trying to impress her a bit more maybe? i dont know lol its just some place i can see him taking her to. any case I LOVE THIS STORY! cant wait to see where it goes next as long as the 2 of them end up together at the end. these 2 more than anyone NED that happy ending even if it takes a whole lot of fighting, arguments, bad days, horrible cases, gibbs slaps, abby meddling, mcgee writing another book about the 2 of them and how he would have given up everything he cares about for her. thanks again for this story
littlebear5 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
great start!
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
I could hear the music and the singing in my head.

Thank you.

Lovely way to wake up.

Good chapter but I still need to know what happened "that night."
slurmina chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
beautiful chapter...here reveal what makes us Ziva in a choir ... I am curious to know now what happens with Tony ...very compliments particularly as you described very well the moments dedicated to the choir...
Chocolatery chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Interesting two chapters. I hope you'll let Ziva tell Tony what happened in the next chapter. I think they both need it :)

I like the choir int he Catholic church. And I like Ziva singing in a choir, although I wouldn't have expected her to do that. But it's nice.

Happy writing!
Quinndolynn chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This is definitely intriguing! And I quite like this credo I'm listening to... :)
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Ooh I like the idea of Ziva singing in a choir. Nice job
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I'm definitely wondering what happened "last night"! Tony watching Ziva run is kinda... awkward or weird, I think, but maybe the "last night" will explain it all :)
Ryalin chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Really interesting so far. I enjoyed this second chapter especially. Nice imagery and emotional depth. Can't wait to read more.
JenJen10143 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I cannot wait to see what you have going here. I love how you started it out and how you ended this chapter. )
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Oh, lovely chapter.

Lovely!

I would love to hear her sing with a talented choir and this is a magnificent piece!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Loved Tony's POV in this particular chapter.
mia58 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
For some reason I don't find it strange that she's singing in a Catholic choir. It is beautiful music and soothing as well.

I am confused about one point, however. You write that after Jenny's death they turned to each other with increasing frequency. But isn't that when she developed her relationship with Rivkin?

Looking forward to finding out what happened two nights ago.
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very intriguing first chapter. Well written. Having grown up in DC, I immediately indetified with the feeling of sitting on cold concrete steps and having the cold shoot through you.

On to next chapter.