Reviews for All Things Beautiful
GibbsGirl219 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
LOVED this chapter. I really like the idea that Ziva finds comfort in her singing and that she is sharing that with Tony. Also, the concept of Tony and Ziva seeking solace in each other through sex is plausible and in-character. Great work, can't wait to see what's next.
GibbsGirl219 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lovely beginning! I wonder what happened "last night". I can see it being something to do with work but I'd much prefer it if Ziva and Tony were making out and that triggered flashbacks and Ziva couldn't handle it. Update soon!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Good start.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Like a new chapter everyday would be really nice.

HINT

HINT HINT

I always love a caring, concerned Tony who knows when not to push Ziva.

You got him really well here.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Good fic. Can't wait to read more
kingshammer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very interesting. please update soon.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
dc at night is more than beautiful no matter what season it is. i am surprised that ziva would suggest meeting at a catholic church though. but am interested to see what she would be doing there at 20 since evening mass is 1730. any reason i guess i am just glad she did not beat him sensless on the steps for following her. i hope that one day they can be back to some sort of normal before jeanie, before michael, before jenny, before she went to gibbs that summer rather than tony, before all the rotten things that have come between the two of them. would be fun for tony to pull something like getting into the national museum of american history after hours to show her some of his favorite things... sorry i get a bit over excited sometimes thanks so much for this beginning of a story, really cant wait to see where you take it.
sbfisher chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Great start. Makes me wonder what had happened the night before, but I kind of have an idea. Looking forward to see what Ziva has planned.
slurmina chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
start interesting...I'm very curious to know what happened "last night"...
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5