Reviews for Punching Bag
Ads S chapter 1 . 7/5
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- That's probably the bravest that a Malfoy has ever been. That was the sweetest thing ever- where do you find guyz like Scorpius?
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 5/28
Amazing!
pinkflamingo1127 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awesome
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow! I loved how they so easily slipped from a truly hurtful fight to comforting each other. Scorpius's confession was both astonishing and adorable! My favorite scene was definitely the commencement of their relationship. Rose's sudden willingness to be comforted and held by her supposed mortal enemy is very sweet and reveals, through actions, pretty much exactly what Scorpius says in words. Once again, BLOODY AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i'm going to murder you in your sleep if you ever give up writing about rose and scorpius.
Epicepicepic chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I'm going to murder you in your sleep if you continue to write!

*Laughs*
That part made me crack up.

But no, I WON'T murder you in your sleep because I LOVE your writing!

Scorpius sounds so cuuuuute. *grins*

I really like the way you write Rose/Scorpius, wish you would write more about them.
LilyJames86 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
what does virginity mean? I know, like, but what exactly...?
TearsDryUP chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Imcontinue writing because this fic was so amaxing it deserves jk rowling herself to sneak into your room while you are slleeping to cogradulate you on your fantastic writing! (100% honesty)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww! Cute!
desyeux chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was easily the fluffiest Rose x Scorpius fic ever.
Like, SERIOUSLY. I LOVED IT. :D
Great job, this is amazing.
PrincessK16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
So amaaaazing! I wish I had this type of relationship! Keep writing! You're really good at it.
crashthrough chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Crap. That was good. Like really good. I love how you manage to take the same concept many others have been using but add enough of your own flair to make it original.

I love fics where the two fight all the time too! So cute!
past decembers chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Gah, I adored this way too much.

Scorpius' little monologue was just..asjfkfsdj, why can't every guy be like that? xD