Reviews for Tommy Oliver Must Die
irdohr chapter 3 . 6/16
Wouldn't Tommy only have 'stolen' Red and Black? He was the original Green and White so can he have stolen them?
Corianna15 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
I love that prank with the balloons! I have pulled that a couple times myself.
janzen222 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
YOU CONFUSED THE HELL OUT OF ME! you said he was supposed to die not have his house filled with colorful balloons wth is up with that ? I wanted a good death fict and all i got was disapointment -.-
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
This was hilarious. Poor Tommy, but at least they didn't really kill him. I'm adding this to my C2.
PernDragonrider chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I kind of did this backwards and reviewed "Jason Scott Must Die" first, so apology there.

Anyway between this tale and the next in the series I have been laughing for about a half an hour now and I really needed - so thank you so much for that.

Looking foward to seeing where this series goes next - if it goes anywhere else.

Great concept and an delightfully written. Keep up the great work, Pern.
BadWolf95 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Yay, a funny Jason-and-other-rangers-taking-revenge-on-Tommy fic! I love the eccentricity of the former Rangers :)

Now off to read the sequel instead of getting to sleep...
Dark Priestess66 chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
lmao...I would love to come home to find my house filled with balloons...I would play with them. then hunt down every one that did this. starting with the colors that weren't there. Great chapter.
RedAsARose chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Ha ha ha. Do I smell a sequel? Ha ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
griffin blackwood chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
lol let me guess next kim and kat will be revealed as the masterminds?
griffin blackwood chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
this is hilarious im surprised jason didnt bust out a he stole kimberly from me!
major wallace chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
nice lol to bad tommys to much of a bad ass for them to be able to take down
RedAsARose chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Oh someday...hahAHA
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Nice. Let's not actually kill Tommy though. That would be bad for the Ranger community and I'm pretty sure Zordon would frown upon it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010