Reviews for Inadequacy
wobblewiggle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I read this once before and didn't stop to review... I'm sorry, I really wish I had. But, better late than never.

The insight you use in this story is so powerful...I've felt that Jasper doesn't get near enough credit for dealing with everyone else's thirst (and other emotions). There are a couple other authors on Fanfic that use the same explanation, (and do it well) but I love your story best. It addresses the whole Jasper weak link issue as well as Bella's constant "self put down" in a sweet way. The fact that no one else apparently realized that Jasper felt that way is evidence of their own self absorption, and you have to ask why didn't Edward realize that Jasper felt that way if J was dwelling on it so much and our trusty mind reader was supposedly so aware. Then the way Jasper puts aside his own discomfort to try to help Bella anyway, is...just "wow", that's the best interaction.

One comment on your style: Having the conversation in italics helped find it, but the format would be easier to read if you separated the conversation as paragraphs (Sorry, not describing what I mean, try looking at other authors work where the conversations aren't imbedded in the paragrahs).

That one comment aside, I say again, I loved this story and the way you handled the entire situation. Thank you for writing and posting, please do more!
NinjaBook chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
omg! i love this story! good one! :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Impossible to read.

Why is all dialogue in italics?

And it should be " " that goes with speaking, not '.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You perfectly wrote one of my own personal theories here-that Jasper's trouble with control is partially due to his gift. Love your writing!
Simaril chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was brilliant, I love the fact that Jasper finally discovers the source of his weakness, its not him its his gift. Thank you for sharing x x x
vampire865 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
haha aw that was adorable. i loved it _
xxRedIsTheNewBlondexx chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i always thought the same thing about jaspers power ]

i loved it!
nataliiee-louise chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AW!

Is that a one-shot or not? It confuzzles me coz it looked like it ended there. Im not sure tho so i asked.

Love the story tho. PLEASE update soon (if its not a one shot!)
Aryntha chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, it's beautiful!

I definitely love this one-shot, you should write another one soon! :)
AnEmotionalVampire chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed this. Jasper doesn't give himself enough credit though but you made him see in the end with the help of Bella! Great job :)
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is brilliant! It could of been written by Stephenie Meyer herself! Jasper and Bella so need to have a talk like this, I could see it happening. Great, great, brilliant, perfect work!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lovely story. I love things like this. It's very nicely written and fits the characters perfectly.