Reviews for Love Games
MandaPanda89 chapter 17 . 7/28/2010
Brilliant! Love the chapter, we all love you too... can't wait to see waht you come up with next :P
MissehKeehl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
HI THERE :)

Well, I had gotten such a kind review from you on my fic "Blank Canvas" (not to mention your bit about being a long-time reader, which by the way, is very flattering xD), so I decided to check out this story.

And I'm SO happy I did.

I'm writing this review AS I READ, so please bear with my list here of things I noticed and adored:

1) This sentence: "She wasn't going anywhere in particular, just away from where she'd been." I'm not sure why, but I thought this was absolutely beautiful.

2) The amount of small details you put in your work creates a very vivid scene & character design, and it really helps while reading.

3) Molly is SO goddamn interesting :O Her lifestyle, though very detached from others, is much more lively, in my opinion, than most peoples'. I love all of the following: "Her entire life was on the camera. Pictures of where she had come from and everything she'd seen. Landmarks and food and interesting plants or buildings. Absent, however, from her collection were any people. As part of her number one rule, she wouldn't ever remember anyone she happened to meet or talk to. They wouldn't have their picture and therefore fade into the white noise of her travels." It's a great detail and it builds on character.

4) MUST. CONTINUE. READING.
MandaPanda89 chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Yeah! Tony saved the day! I totally geeked out when the Hitcher came up, I love that character... great job as always.
MandaPanda89 chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
I don't mind the wait,hope you can beat the writer's block monster when he gets back from Jupiter. That sucks about your computer, hope ya didn't loose anything important; short chapters are great.

LL
Purple chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
One of the best Boosh fics ever! Please update asap :)
Sheep's Queen chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
Fossil! xD You master well the behaviour of the simpleton sir :D That's Bobby alright, all in his powder-blue-nipple-rubbing glory (Y)

But I find Gregg a little too articulate for my taste...Maybe Molly's brain is making him a little more *gasp* normal ! oO

Good chapter, a little short but then again I'm a master at abandonning stories so I won't blame you if you update yours even if it's little by little :) The wait creates anticipation and the anticipation makes us apreciate the chapter even more anyway

Good luck with the Writer's block Monster, if he really troubles you we can go Future Sailor on his ass and decapitate him like the Honey Monster xD
MandaPanda89 chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
Hi, thanks for the message; the wait was worth the great chapter. I think you did a great job with Fossil, had me laughing until my sister told me to be quiet. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sheep's Queen chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
It's a real surprise to find a Mighty Boosh fiction that is not yaoi and that is pretty good on top of that ! I really like this, you're not trying too hard to write "booshy" stuff and that's all the better because it just ends up fake and awfully bad most of the time, the story just unfolds effortlessly and we still get a feeling of WTF when characters like Old Gregg intervene. I particularly like how you wrote Tony Harrison and Saboo, they're my favourite duo (it's a tie with Vince and Howard, really ) and I could watch them argue for hours (An outraaaaaaaaaage, I say! :D) Molly is very cute and pretty much normal, which again is a change from all the Vince-and-Howard-clones-OCs people out there try to shove into the plotline (I'm pretty sure the two of them would hate their clones: Vince would resent it for stealing his spotlights and Howard would be utterly depressed xD). So all I've got to say is good job and I'll be there next chapter :3
MandaPanda89 chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Another perfect chapter, I hope the writers block monster stops bothering you... mine lives in my closet. Can't wait for another chapter.
Emily the evil one chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
so i'm deffiitly already in love with this stoory :D I hope you update again soon
MandaPanda89 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
Love the new chapter, the power cord thing had me doubled over with laughter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ModWolf98 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ah, man, I love this story! You capture each character's personality very well! Keep up the fabulous work! :)
MandaPanda89 chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
Another great chapter, can't wait for more. It's so funny when Tony and Saboo fight.
MandaPanda89 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Hahaha... that is so funny, I thought everything made sense. Keep up the good work.
watergoddesskasey chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
im ol greg! lol thats was my fav episode! anyway great chappy