Reviews for Two Crickets, Twice The Luck
wanderer chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
please keep wrighting I want to know what happens
yasdnilgoth chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
I really am enjoying this fanfic! Hope you update real soon! Also glad this isn't romance either, I don't think Jimminy and Melissa can work out as a couple. So don't ever do the pairing! Love how you are continuing with the case of la pupil, I always wondered if the boys that turned into a donkey were ever rescued, though in other versions like the one related to the Jim Henson workshop, the movie mentioned the donkey boys doing good deeds so they can change back into boys. I love your new OC and hope all goes well in the end:) Update ASAP!
Kayt chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
please keep wrighting I love your story
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
please finish
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
hurry and finish!
TwilightSky15 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I LOVE story's like this! this is gonna be good! :)
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I hope you update soon! :-)
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
This story is Awesometacular! :-)

Is it possible that you can Pinocchio being a little bit bad that the Blue Fariy turns him back into a puppet and that he must tries to show her that he can a good boy for real. And for a funny idea, Pinocchio returns to school as a puppet and his friends are surprised. He tries to lie his way out of it but nose grows long and all of the other kids starts laughing at him.
Disney girl chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Oh dear! This certainly is a fine pickle to be in. I hope Jiminy and Melissa hurry back with help and clear up this whole thing. Oh and Eugene is a little stinker. Keep up the good work.
Kimball20 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Holy crap you finally updated! This is really great and I hope they get Pinocchio out of jail.
Shychick chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
I'm very sorry I did not get back to you sooner when you had noted me on DA. I've just been very busy. I would love to beta-read your story for you! It's my pleasure to give critique and advice, and of course, tell you how much I am enjoying this fic! :)

I really loved this chapter! Poor Pinoke! He never goes looking for trouble, but trouble always seems to find him!

Just one thing that kinda stands out- Annabella telling Jiminy that he is "talking out of his ass". That sort of slang is far, FAR too modern for the time-period, and just doesn't fit at all. Perhaps she could have just said "Once again, you don't know what you're talking about." Also, and to a slightly minor extent, I realize that Annabella is no push-over, but it still seems very unlady-like and improper for a woman of that time to use such language.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
That story is pretty funny. It made me laugh as I read it. But it's pretty cool, too!
MysteryGirl chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Listen to me, you don't know me, but you have to listen to me. It's a matter of life or death. Do not under, any circumstances, pair Melissa with Jiminy. It would be a disaster. And wrong. Just plain wrong. Also I like your story. Are you planning of having Melissa turning back to human anytime soon? Cause I kinda want to see want she can do as a human.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »