Reviews for The Wrong Right
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Ooh my, give me a few moments to wrap my mind around the timeline ...

In any case, I like this. McCoy's classic temprament, Pavel and Hikaru's interaction... I also like the marked difference between pavel and Chekov. There wasn't a heck of a lot of note taken of it, but I liked it anyway.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Let's see where Kirk has gotten to ... Or hasn't, I suppose. Something like that.

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Oh wow. I love how suddenly this chapter happened-how one moment they were all alive, and the next moment Sulu's down and Kirk is stabbed and Chekov's dying. Nice writing-I love it. So sad, even though technically neither one is actually dead as their alternate universe counterparts are still alive.

No matter. Sad stuff.

Thanks for writing!

JediAniUnduli chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
more, please? btw, for the adventures of chekov and sulu, those two should be in another fanfic chappie or something helping out kirk aganst old rivalries - especially those that run deep!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Awesome so far. More, please?
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Chekov just has his problems, doesn't he? I have a feeling the forced mind meld isn't the only thing he's holding against Vulcans-that there's more to his hatred of Spock than just that. Heck, I could be wrong, but there you go. :)

You did well at keeping cold, hardened Sulu and cadet Hikaru separated, also, so that we knew which was which. Sulu has a lot of confidence in his younger self...

Now I wonder where they'll find Chekov...

Thanks for the chapter,

Ashe :)
Sonar chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Nicely done. Feels like .
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I love the feelings you manage to invoke in even this short chapter-mostly Kirk's feeling of utter wrongness. Nice job.

Also, poor Chekov-yet again. (On a similar note, thanks for handling the mind meld like it really matters and would actually affect the people involved. It tends to be used lightly in the series and somewhat in the movies, so it was good to find a story where the mind meld really did have an effect on someone.)

One typo:

"Kirk follwed"-should be "followed."

Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Like the third chappie. More, please?
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This just makes me all the more eager to read Chekov and Sulu's backstories. I like the dynamics of their trust/hate relationship.

Also the plot being introduced. Sounds very classic Star Trek-ish, except slightly darker. Perfect :)

I didn't see anything to point out this chapter. I'm in a bit of a hurry because I don't have all that much time till I leave for school, so I'm sorry for the rushed review.

Thanks for writing,

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh wow, nasty turnabout.

It's good that at least they sort of take him at his word-or at least they don't reject it entirely. I'm getting loyalty-across-dimensions vibes, but I'm also somewhat of a romantic at heart, so ... *shrug*

I also like Chekov and Sulu's slightly changed interactions here-the things that are similar and amusing, but slightly perverted until they're not so funny anymore. I can't wait to read their backstory; I bet it's an interesting one.

Again, no typos that I noticed. Nice-I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for writing,

Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Your writing is simply... for lack of a better term, amazing. Or at least a heck of a lot better than mine. I'm glad Sulu and Chekov are here (any story can benifit from the involvement of Sulu and Chekov.) Please update!
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/3/2010