Reviews for Mr Monk and the One
cs chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Oh my gosh! This is just so cute I can hardly stand it! Please please please finish this! :D
russianswimmer7 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Love it!
ringsofakhaten chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Awww, please continue! I'm loving this story so far! UPDATE COME ON! :D
deleted forever n ever chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WOMAN? DON'T STOP NOW, CONTINUE!

Pleae please please please please please please please continue! I really really love it so far! PLEASEE!
madnessofshinra chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hi!

Great two chapters.

I really do like this Pairing.

I searched for a good AdrianSharina Fic for so long snd I finally found it :)

*Add the story to the favs*

Cheers

Peedi
TheOneWhoReviews chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
At the risk of sounding silly, THANK YOU for making a Monk/Sharona fic. I thought I had seen the last of their potential relationship portrayed in stories after she left the show, and I had always loved the idea of them ending up together. Apparently I still do. :0)

Also, thank you for bringing Molly into the story as well. You really showed how she is a solid figure in Monk’s life now and how he finds focus, centering, and comfort from her company. I especially liked the part where he was able to turn “his gaze back to Molly,” and “found it easy to ignore the offensive furniture” just by her very presence. Simply put, but very powerful in meaning. Also, a touching moment was when Monk feels he can read what Trudy would want for him in the eyes of Molly. So beautiful.

And of course, I loved all the Monk/Sharona-ness, especially when he refers to her as “his Sharona.” You capture every aspect of his personality with careful consideration for the character, and that is both refreshing and enjoyable to read.

On that note, please continue... :0)
Katyushinka chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I love this story! I never thought of Sharona and Monk together. well i did before, and it was just weird, but now since monk is all better i think it would work. please keep writing it!
SpaceCadet47 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
My inbox was doing the happy dance when your story showed up. Great job as usual. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please hurry and post.

Thanks for sharing,

SpaceCadet
TheOneWhoReviews chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love where this fic is going...LOVE it. You have everyone in character and your writing style is great. I liked how Sharona's view of the Christmas tree changed after hearing Adrian's voice. Please continue, I gotta see what happens next! :0)
SpaceCadet47 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
What is Adrian considering? I think I need to know what Adrian is considering. That means you have to hurry and post the next chapter...please, pretty please! I like how you made Adrian so in tune with Sharona's feelings. Nothing got past him. She needed a friend to listen, and he was there for her. I like that aspect in him. The TV show didn't really show that side of him enough.

Thanks for sharing,

SpaceCadet
dearlyphilosophic chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I think I love this already.

Your writing style flows nicely, you have a great grasp on Sharona's character, and, even though this is one one chapter, it feels so full of... life.

I'm on absolute pins and needles for the next chapter.