Reviews for Fire
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It is against the rules to have more than one copy of a story up on this site. Since you posted a re-vamp of this story, please remove this one, or you will be reported. It's nothing personal, but everyone needs to follow the rules.

Thank you.
Tetzu-chan chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
This story was just so awesome! I loved how Vexen was actually a good guy, I really love Vexen! :D even tho most people don't lolz xD
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Im only on chp 8 and this story be finished but im seriously the good guy...that's so weird! But the coool kinda weird :D lol on till I finish this storeh!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
ooOOOoo! what placebo song inspired this chapter?
ARestlessDream chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
Dude, I read this in 3 days. That's how good it was. I really liked the ending - most fanfictions I read have unsatisfying endings.

I think it was really well written and really sweet. I liked how Vexen was 'dead' and then later he actually died. I liked how the grief was shown twice.

Time to check out your others stories?

I think so :D
Lady Rabenschwarz chapter 24 . 6/8/2011
I think this story has been voted as one of my favourites... SQUEEEE!
Phallus chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
that story was so freakin awesome i read the whole thing in one day i was so into it (and because i had nothing better to do with me life) well yeah it was an awesome story
Phallus chapter 21 . 4/16/2011
daisuke no chapter
Phallus chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
the smex has finaaaalllly come
Phallus chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
omg lolololol this is driving me crazy shit lol
Phallus chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
awwww poor roxas
misterycai chapter 24 . 3/19/2011
OMG! This is the best AkuRoku fic I have ever read in my entier live. I have even beggan to read it out loud from chap 3. It really did got into it. I almost ended up crying in more than one chapter. But its sad that Vexen, Marluxian and Xion died. ); But still great fic with a wonderful ending. :D
MoonStar100 chapter 24 . 3/10/2011
I love this hole story! its awesome and just keeps you wantin more.
Night Walker-Leader chapter 24 . 10/8/2010
This fan fic. was better than any book that I ever read! I just couldn't stop reading it. Your work can't really be put into words, but I can say with nothing but the highest of respect, your work really does speak for it's self. If you wanted to, you could be a wrighter.
Skycatcrowe chapter 24 . 8/15/2010
this is one of my fav fanfics ever! your soo good at them!