Reviews for Missing
steadfast chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So what happened to this? Are you going to finish it?
coffeehelps chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Oooh, this story is interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes. Great job!
helen carter chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
this is good i cant wait to read whats gonna happen next
riverlover chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
This is a great story. I loved the first to parts of the trilogy. Have you given up or are you still thinking about what should come next? I hope you will finish the story.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
great chapter, some thing smells fishy hear, please up date soon. i hope Sam isn't the next target
louisa78 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Ah! now we know Shannon's connection, Jack isn't being very supportive of Sam at the moment either, this spells angst coming up for her. Excellent as usual.
sammie77 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Excellent - what do these mysterious villans want? Can't wait! Is Sam going to be taken? Hope so! Love 'Sam in danger' fics! Brings out the Alpha Male in Jack - and who can resist that?

More, soon, please!
Sg1Trooper chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
read the other two as suggested great story can't wait to see what happens next.
Kedd chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, intriguing start! And I love how your portrayal of Sam and Jack's relationship isn't all sunshine and lollipops. So much more realistic this way. I can definitely see Sam's work being a bone of contention. Can't wait for more!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Great interesting frist chapter, please up date soon
louisa78 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow! what a great start to a new story, I have a feeling that this is going to be very angsty. And I can't wait to find out who Shannon Riley is and what is the connection. You have me intrigued. Can't wait for chap. 2.
mirage24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Awesome start! I'm hooked beyond hope as well, can't wait to read more!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Excellent beginning - I'm hopelessly hooked. Please, please,please update really soon...gotta know 'who' is going to be missing. I'm assuming Sam, from the 1st part of the story, but I gotta know! Love it!