Reviews for LJS Christmas Drabbles
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
This is good!
x-Decent.Angel-x chapter 21 . 2/1/2012
Your forbidden game shorts are brilliant! Are you going to write anymore?
a Happy Psychosis chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
It's like an L. Pick N Mix! Forbidden Game is the bubble gum, Night World is the skittles, Secret Circle is the chocolate mice, Dark Visions is the strawberry laces and Twilight is the sherbert! YUM!

... Goddammit, now I'm HUNGRY!
Momma Tracy chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
Gee, this sounds familiar. :)

I love your work, but then I'm biased!
Kathy Lawless chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
Cheyenne it left me wanting more. I think you definetly have a gift
A. Moreno chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Disregard your doubts, they are only invisible impediments to a prospective future. The story was laden with irony, a form of humor that has universal appeal regardless of the reader's preferences. Personally, I feel this is a good step forward in your exploration of comedic writing. My only constructive criticism however is to take note of grammatical errors. The glaring line "Thorny, we still have to decorate the tree" presented to me an indicator of such a shortcoming. I imagine you meant honey, right? Nonetheless good work and of course thank you.
Guess chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
To scary - what happened to mild manner Zach?
Tracy aka Momma chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Another sweet one & by you, who would have "thunk" it? :)

You did a really good job. Although I'm not familiar with the characters, you made it completely understandable.

Tracy aka Momma chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
That was so cute! Once again, completely believable (hey, you have a knack for that!).

Great job!

Tracy aka Momma chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I can totally picture Dee doing this! I just wish it had been longer...

Tracy aka Momma chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Very suspenseful, I loved it! I actually even liked Summer...

Tracy aka Momma chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I really like this one, especially the end.

Tracy aka Momma chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I felt that this one was also well written. I really enjoyed the descriptions, they were so vivid I found myself fogetting about grammar (honest...)!

As to the question of whether or not Jenny's "traumatic event" was obvious? I wouldn't say obvious, you definately have to read between the lines. Maybe if Jenny would have had a memory of the event, with things like that you can be vague. Or, maybe if she was struggling with her clothes. (I can already hear a sarcastic "Yeah" coming from the next room...)

Remember, I thought it was great, just don't be afraid to be more vulnerable with your characters & your writing. See what happens when your mom reviews. :)

Love You, Momma
Tracy aka Momma chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I felt you did a great job of capturing the characters, as well as the mood of the story. It's a very believable idea, in regards to the whole J/J relationship.

I really tried not to, but...I did notice a couple of grammatical "thingies". You were probably expecting to hear me say that.

Thank you so much for my drabble - I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Love You, Momma
Whisperwings chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
Aw it was so sweet and cute and fluffy! I lovers it! Thanks so much Shad, it means a ton

~Whisper