Reviews for With the dursleys
I really like the concept, but there are a few things you could definetly work on. For one, COMMAS ARE YOUR FRIEND; please use them generously. Also, the characters seem a little out of character at times as well. Lastly, the pacing is just a little off. I would not really think that Sirius would have gotten an owl back from Hermione maybe 15 minutes after he send the letter. Anyways, it's bloody brilliant. Keep up the good work!
Smiley chapter 15 . 2/20
The past tense of drag is dragged not drug! Grammar lesson for the day! Great story though, hope there are no hard feelings... Just felt like pointing it out. (:
fariedragon chapter 27 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon I would love to see what harry turns into and padfoot should become a teacher
animal lover13 chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been over 2 years since you lady updated, but I hope you do it soon. People are still reading this.

Keep writing
Starlight chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Its a great fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Good, but I feel that a lot of the author's notes were pointless and took away from the story. Also, use commas for natural speaking pattern breaks; some sentences really annoyed me for lack of commas. It was overall good, just work on commas
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
It's 'floo' and 'flooing', not 'flo' and 'floing'. You spell the name of the old Black houself: Kreacher. 'Marauders' was spelled correctly. And lastly I believe you mean 'Arthur' and not 'Author' (Mr. Weasley).
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
One could say that they're not... Out of the woods yet
Sorrycan'tsay chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
Um, hi, this is really amazing writing that you've done, this is really great and so beautifully written. Although the last time you updated was about two years ago. Please keep writing this, it's soooooo great! I'm one of those readers who stays up late to finish reading your work. Please update!
Rcracer123 chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
Hey just wondering if this story is still active?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
This is a really great story; you have a very good idea. I read the entire thing and I enjoyed it very much.

But, I don't know how old you are; I'm assuming that you are young because your spelling and grammar need some work. I have noticed that many sentences have grammatical errors. You also use repetitive words often, such as "you see."

Don't take this as hate, I love your story and idea, I just suggest getting a beta reader, or spellcheck. I really do think you have a good story here though!
Harrypotterjunky chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
Write more! Write more! I love it! I can't wait to see what comes next!
me chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
Please update soon! I seriously need to know what happens next! Please!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
please continue this! it's an amazing story i really love it!