Reviews for With the dursleys
Bouncerok chapter 27 . 4/10
I just love this. I hope there will be more in the future
Couple of things. One I was not a fan of Harry forgiving Remus (or Sirius for the matter) so quickly for looking into the pensieve. What they did was incredibly wrong, bordering on plain cruel- especially Remus who knew exactly what he was going to find. It was up to Harry to tell them WHEN HE WAS READY. Sirius and Remus should have talked to him before going to Ron too but at least I could see where they want a bit more information.
Also this is more personal preference but I wish you had had Sirius be the first person that Harry ever said I love you to. Despite whatever some people might think Remus and Sirius DO NOT have an equal place in Harry's life and it's not because Remus is a werewolf. It's because he didn't even tell Harry at first that he knew his father. It's because Remus never wrote to him at school. Or went out of his way to be a part of Harry'a life. If Sirius had really gone free in the books I don't see Remus actually moving in themail, visiting frequently absolutely bit they wouldn't just be one big family. Remember 12 years passed between Remus and Sirius spendingredients time together and both had suspected the other of being a traitor at one time.
But to get to the point- harry should be pissed at these two for constantly invading his privacy and then shouting out that he was abused in front of everyone at the Burrow
why chapter 13 . 1/6
Your fucking A/Ns are the most fucking annoying things ever. Goddamn no one cares about your fucking comments. Just put them at the end. Also, if you're not sure how to fucking spell something, either fucking look it up or take your best guess. There's no fucking reason to use those fucking (so?) notes like a fucking moron.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
Wow, just, wow! This is amazing and I have loved reading it, well done! I would love to hear if Harry becomes an amungus! Please write more!
Chaos'Daugther chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
No Moony. You're not overreacting you're under reacting. START OVERREACTING!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2016
great writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
I really like the concept, but there are a few things you could definetly work on. For one, COMMAS ARE YOUR FRIEND; please use them generously. Also, the characters seem a little out of character at times as well. Lastly, the pacing is just a little off. I would not really think that Sirius would have gotten an owl back from Hermione maybe 15 minutes after he send the letter. Anyways, it's bloody brilliant. Keep up the good work!
Smiley chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
The past tense of drag is dragged not drug! Grammar lesson for the day! Great story though, hope there are no hard feelings... Just felt like pointing it out. (:
fariedragon chapter 27 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon I would love to see what harry turns into and padfoot should become a teacher
animal lover13 chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been over 2 years since you lady updated, but I hope you do it soon. People are still reading this.

Keep writing
Starlight chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Its a great fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
DAM IT COLLIN!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Good, but I feel that a lot of the author's notes were pointless and took away from the story. Also, use commas for natural speaking pattern breaks; some sentences really annoyed me for lack of commas. It was overall good, just work on commas
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
It's 'floo' and 'flooing', not 'flo' and 'floing'. You spell the name of the old Black houself: Kreacher. 'Marauders' was spelled correctly. And lastly I believe you mean 'Arthur' and not 'Author' (Mr. Weasley).
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
One could say that they're not... Out of the woods yet