Reviews for Headphones
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I... was going to write a fic with this title. Now, I'm not so sure. What a legacy to try to live up to, ah?
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
NooooooOooOOOo! Shou-chan!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Strong ending. Shouichi wasn't as OOC as predicted he would be. This is why I love 10051, only good writers would attempt to write it since immature authors would not like this pairing, I have learned. Their relationship is beautiful, sweet start, bitter aftertaste but all Shouichi remembers is the sweet and secretly loves the sadistic Byakuran.
SillyOl'Me chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I loved it~ 3 so nice...can you write the continuation for this wonderful story? I am so super curious! I want to know what happens next~
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Definitely one of my favourite 10051 fanfics!
Lookoutthewindow chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is lovely. Just...lovely.

BECAUSE 10051 WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART! Screw the manga plot, we don't need it. Lol.
YoulookbetterwhenI'mdrunk chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i loved this! especially the twist at the end cos i thought it would be all romantic and cute until the twist
RAAAWWWEEE chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So cute and fluffy...until you killed him! It's great though, how Byakuran is totally in character!
kittykitten02 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like it. Shou-chan is cute, and Byakuran is possessive. But I can't help feeling so sad that their relationship always causes much pain and sorrow.

Thank you for wrirting this story, I love it.
MSYOU chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Whoa ._. that was wonderful and angsty D: shame on you for killing shou-chan even if it was romantic in a twisted way lol. Be careful when you review your work I saw some spelling/grammar errors in there but either way I greatly enjoyed the story 3
ObsidianEbony chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was beautiful! I love how you wrote Byakuran (so possessive of Shouichi...).

This was very well-written. You gradually led the reader from the innocence in the beginning to the sadness at the end, which is pretty hard to do.

Thanks for writing this!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
that's okay, it's difficult to make a nice fluffy story with those two given the history they have.. -.-; i'm a bit sad that shouichi died at the end but it was a good fic nonetheless. nice job BloodyNeutral!
FalseMoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved it!

Sho-chan is so cute with his little headphones obsession...(Maybe it's just that I'm strange like that...)

I found sweet the line "Their relationship didn't change much since that day.", it was a nice detail how things didn't go all awkward and ugly but that it ran smoothly.

I also think Byakuran IS that possessive...(And that's why I like him, anyway XD)
turtlelikelemon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
really good..too bad shouchan died but i don't care as long as its them in the end..hehehe
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sad that he died, but it's actually not that devastating by the time you get there. Sad, yes, but not the sort of thing that pops out of nowhere to give you the nastiest surprise of your night. Very well written, so keep up the good work!