Reviews for The Concept Of Nothingness
Skyelar chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hey,that was really good!You surely know how to make an original SH should write more! :)
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Excellent story! Thank you!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LOL

Thanks for writing.
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh my! Another fantastic SH story that I have not read. Bad me. This is great, and Holmes' rambling is awesome and really true to the movie.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I quite enjoyed it. You captured Holmes's and Watson's dynamic quite well. The only thing that I have to say as a real comment about it is a small grammatical thing. Holmes's name, being one syllable, gets an apostrophe and an S on the end of it when making it possessive. It just comes up once or twice in the latter half. All in all, this was a wonderful piece. And I actually like the tie-in of the line bout th dog at the end. It makes it seem that much more like Holmes, if you ask me.

Lucy
saph-kira33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
hilarious ha I love these two they always have the most interesting conversations :)
Pwnguin chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It's official. You are amazing. Two Sherlock Holmes fics and both are completely awesome and true to the characters. You cannot deny your awesomeness. Great work. Hope you write more. (:
Hutchie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh, this was very cute! :D Thanks for sharing it w/ us!
myoceanblue22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was amazing. YOU are amazing. The dialogue was PERFECT and insanely entertaining. This story was SO MUCH FUN, I SWEAR. Please do write more! Off to reread!
eldarsevenstar chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I honestly felt like I was watching a scene from the film in my head. The dialogue was wonderfully written and the humor was dead on! You really captured the characters. I especially loved: "Sometimes, Watson, the risk is worth the reward and the actual proof of knowing that you were alive was a reward far greater than the risk." Wonderful piece of work.
sparklylulz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really appreciated this piece because it was so wonderfully written, and really felt like what Holmes would have done. The dialogue was excellent, and the humor was spot on. I really enjoyed it! Great work!
katyfaise chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Perfect. Absolutely perfect! I think you should definitely continue with Holmes oneshots because you have them down. I love the banter that you have between Holmes and Watson.
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh how I love that dog.

Very nice one-shot. They just love to bicker, don't they xD
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lol i like the dog part good story, socalhockeychick
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Good one-shot, I could totally see this happening! Thanks for posting.