Reviews for Brick By Boring Brick
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I liked it. Heh, Lea. I can imagine him doing that. I liked the way both of the characters were portrayed (plus that there was a story with them in it).
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
wow, it's the first friendship fic I've read about these two and I love it! I love the way you keep them in character and the ending was funny and great! Brilliant! I also like your writingstyle, because it almost make it seem as if writing is such an easy thing to do. Wish it was, though. Great job!
kairiwilson1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
lol, this is ridiculously cute. 3
auburn-flare chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Sweet silent friendships... I really loved the way you portrayed them. You really (and I mean really) kept their character in tact, which is quite rare for me to see. lol

And I like the way you write. It's not direct and the words flow directly into my mind. Definitely worth the read. Well done and keep up on the writing!
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aww, cute and light-hearted oneshot you have there :) Even though I don't know jack shit about Kingdom Hearts as I haven't played it before but nonetheless I loved it.

I feel kinda sorry for Isa at the start because it looks as if he is lonely and bored. I can picture him as a young boy who just moved to another place and he hasn't made friends yet in the neighbourhood. A frisbee? Aww, that's cute. I used to play with a frisbee when I was a child even though I failed to catch it sometimes, lol! Well at least Isa takes responisibitly for his actions (the frisbee landing on the roof thing) and he helps out the other boy to think of a way to retrieve it. Man, I feel for him when Lea has to stand on his shoulders - well at least he didn't complain verbally or no accidents occured during the ordeal. The boy also shrugs and tactlessly jumps off the bench, before climbing onto the kid’s shoulders, “I like your shirt by the way. The crescent moon looks cool, and the colours suit you really well.” - Aww, that's adorable! I can imagine him saying that with a toothy grin XD I have no idea why but I have this feeling that Isa is kinda older than Lea due to his mannerisms and his attitude really. He kinda strikes me as a brotherly sort to Lea despite the fact they don't know that much about each other yet...

'Isa stops walking and turns. Lea is looking at him eagerly, holding the Frisbee between both hands. His fingers are running along the rim, clearly contemplating something. He opens his mouth to speak, but stops, because he’s unsure of how to voice what he wants to say. He soon starts to tap his fingers on the object and bites his lip for a moment, green eyes wide.' - Beautiful description and characterisation there :P And Lea is soo cute!

I like the fact they introduce themselves to eachother and also when they engaged in a short frisbee game was well-thought of. It seem that they would get on nicely and they have seemed to have found a friend in one another. And I like the fact that Lea is grateful for Isa's help :) Well done on this oneshot XD
Khfangirl681213 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I thought this was a Paramore songfic at first :P

Lea and Isa sound exactly how I pictured them! I never knew exactly how they met, but I always imagined their friendship being nearly exactly the same as how you wrote it. Kudos!
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Absolutely irrelevent, but Isa Jesus in Arabic. There's your random for the day!

~He does not move until the Frisbee is thrown at his head. Annoyed, he grabs it and follows Lea, “What was that for?”

“Had to get you to move, didn’t I? Now, follow me.”

So Isa follows the boy, unsure of what to make of him and their friendship. The bricks don’t look so boring now. - Fic just got cuter and cuter. This definitely topped it all off. Enjoyed it a lot :D
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You do know Isa and Lea lives in Radiant Garden, right? :p

Thanks for the dedication, intarnet fwiend. :3

I like this one-shot a lot. It's innocent in their encounter, it's simple in their bond, it's realistic in their new found friendship.

And your welcome for getting you back to KH. XD

I'll go read your Namine one-shot now.
becoafamu chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ah how did you know i've been secretly wishing for axel/saix fic ever since 358/2 days came out? you really do need to get out of my brain, LOL.

i notice that isa is one of the names the fic is filed under- does that mean that's saix's officially somebody-name now? how did i miss that revelation? "isa & lea" sounds like a bad sitcom. maybe that's what they were going for. xD

thanks for the half-fic, dearie. but you've gotta watch out- once kingdom hearts gets its claws into you, you'll never be able to escape. ;)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/3/2010