Reviews for Reality
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
What the heck? That was amazing and very well written. I used to love Twilight but this is so much cooler happy endings are really overrated. Just... Wow.
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow that was an amazing take on Twilight. I love the series, but I never would have thought of writing this. Great job.

Awesome story, this is going on my favorites list.
Daisy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow. I'm impressed with how original this story is. I've never read anything like it, the twist of the story was simply magnificant and it was written amazing well. I love yuor descriptions and everything about your style of writing. Thanks for yet another brilliant story :)
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
A great story. Very well written.
gaby47 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
SO UNIQUE! loved it! it was super diffenrent from everything ive read here
ValkyrieShifter666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow. wowzee wowzee wow. this is really cool. iv'e never read anything like it before! I had an idea of what it was about at the first few paragraphs but it was STILL really interesting!

Could you check out my story to see if its any good? its called Daybreak. my first fanfic, i'm only 12. he he. (:

AWSOME STORY!
Devil's Angel93 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Haha, it really was different and unexpected. I'm glad I read it, it's good to see some originality out there. Cookies for you!
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I liked it! I would like to say that I loved it, but I just can't love this Edward! But I really liked the writing and am going to go look at your other stories right now!
ciderskies chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Incredible. Seriously wow :) I love it, but its soo sad, write more.

Chloe

xoxox
edwardandbellafan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
holy schniperz! thats sad really. but im a fan of twilight really am but this ending is more realistic with vampires and stuff. i love it. i love how it doesnt have a happy ending cuz happy endings are over rated. well too happy and u noe?anyways i just love it and its written very well