Reviews for Behind Her Eyes
Lonelywicked chapter 5 . 11/30
it’s so sad this story hasn’t been updated in years. So good...
Please pick this story back up it was getting good.
mrsblack0905 chapter 5 . 7/23
This is seriously amazing! I know it's been years since you've updated but know if you ever come back to this you have loyal readers who are waiting on the edge of their seat to see what happens next
Kissme007 chapter 1 . 7/22
I don't know how many times I' must have read this story. Whenever I want to read a James and Hermione story, I pick up this one. This is seriously in my top list of stories that has the potential to be epically awesome! I really can't get enough of this. Of Hermione and James and little Harry and marauders. This fic is addicting!

Anyway, now that I've let it all out, I wanted to thank you for writing this and I know you probably won't update it again given that it's been seven years since you last updated, but I can't help but hope that you get some inspiration after reading my review. But I only get five turns so can't review that many times :p.

Ps just wanted to share random tidbit about how I couldn't get over the lack of enough good James and Hermione stories and this particular one kept me awake thinking about the possibilities so I decided to start writing FanFiction for the first time. My first was this particular pairing (very different from yours but you inspired me to write about this pairing) and now whenever I think of a long plot, it's always for James and Hermione. I'm tellin ya, this story has spoiled me for life :p
GredMoine Fan chapter 5 . 4/12
Aw daaaamn it! You leave it there?! Honestly! I know real life tends to muck things up for fanfic writers but please please please could you maybe continue this? I know it's been 7 years now, but please don't abandon this. Finish it, it deserves to be complete!
rustyone chapter 5 . 3/28
Good story! Since it was done in 2010, I guess you aren't planning on finishing it. Such a shame, this one has potential! Thanks for sharing.
Leabella chapter 1 . 3/8
I just have to say, this is a fantastic story. The idea of putting her in Lily's body during such a pivotal time was inspired, and adds an interesting twist and dynamic to the Time Travel trope. Please let me know if you have moved this story or continue to write on another platform. I'd love to see what happens. Cheers!
Coeur de l'amour chapter 5 . 2/13
Stumbled across this story and i am hooked~ please update soon!
1ofpgecko chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! My friend I just came across this story and its SOOOOOOOO GOOD! When I showed it to her and she read what has written so far she looked at me said ..."I hate you. You better hope finishes this."
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
The plan is set in place.
Trick Peter into outing himself?
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
I have a feeling they're divorce forms or somthing like that
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Yay!
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Omg! This is awesome!
I love it!
owlzilla chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
This is such an interesting idea...I am curious what is going to happen to her when she finishes her mission. I'm aware you haven't updated this in years but I'm following just in case!