Reviews for Behind Her Eyes
arizonadaydreamer chapter 5 . 6/17
I wasn't sure how I felt about this concept, but I have to admit I really like what you've done with it. I'll be following the story in the hopes you come back to it someday because I would love to read more!
Hotmamantx chapter 5 . 6/15
I love the twist to the time travel . I wish there was more .
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 5 . 6/11
Praying this will continue :)
beetle126 chapter 5 . 6/1
this is such a good story please continue with it
rainstormslove chapter 5 . 4/14
Is there any chance at all that you might pick this story back up? I've never read anything like it before and find myself utterly fascinated.
Marie chapter 5 . 3/25
Ack, what happens when James learns of Hermione's existance?!
Fun story :)
vancabreuniter chapter 1 . 3/1
I just found this today. I really enjoyed reading it. The concept, pacing, dialogue, etc. are all awesome! I'm bummed that it hasn't been updated in ages, but I'm going to follow it anyway. If you decide to come back to it, I'll be waiting. :)
Bananaphobia chapter 4 . 2/29
I love this story! I hope you'll pick it up again!
madval29 chapter 5 . 2/14
Is this story abandoned?
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Such a great start to this story. I sure wish it continued!
Her Grace The Grand Duchess chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Please start this story up again its sweet and cute.
Ranita4ever chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
this is pretty good... hope you continue it someday
Bentears chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
awesome cant wait for next chapter
timemiko chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Wow. I loved this, it really does put a whole new twist on the story when you write about Lily and James being just a crush. I would agree that those won't always make the best marriages. I would love to read about James falling for Hermione if you decide you want to finish this story. And its pretty funny that its Sirius who actually figured out that Lily isn't Lily. I really want to know if she changes things to save James and if she gets sent back to her body if she does or gets to stay. Will James figure it out?
JennyJill chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Waaaaaa! It's October 2015...I'm guessing this is never going to be finished (insert REALLY sad emoji here). For what it's worth, I think this is one of the better time-travel fics I've read. You're writing style is superb (in my opinion).