Reviews for Behind Her Eyes
GredMoine Fan chapter 5 . 4/12
Aw daaaamn it! You leave it there?! Honestly! I know real life tends to muck things up for fanfic writers but please please please could you maybe continue this? I know it's been 7 years now, but please don't abandon this. Finish it, it deserves to be complete!
rustyone chapter 5 . 3/28
Good story! Since it was done in 2010, I guess you aren't planning on finishing it. Such a shame, this one has potential! Thanks for sharing.
Leabella chapter 1 . 3/8
I just have to say, this is a fantastic story. The idea of putting her in Lily's body during such a pivotal time was inspired, and adds an interesting twist and dynamic to the Time Travel trope. Please let me know if you have moved this story or continue to write on another platform. I'd love to see what happens. Cheers!
Coeur de l'amour chapter 5 . 2/13
Stumbled across this story and i am hooked~ please update soon!
1ofpgecko chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! My friend I just came across this story and its SOOOOOOOO GOOD! When I showed it to her and she read what has written so far she looked at me said ..."I hate you. You better hope finishes this."
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
The plan is set in place.
Trick Peter into outing himself?
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
I have a feeling they're divorce forms or somthing like that
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Yay!
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Omg! This is awesome!
I love it!
owlzilla chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
This is such an interesting idea...I am curious what is going to happen to her when she finishes her mission. I'm aware you haven't updated this in years but I'm following just in case!
Amz5342 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Hi,
i rearly love this story and have searched to find a more completed version? is thier one?
DLila chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Six years has pass since the last chapter... but I still have hope for you to update.
LoveK chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
This is amazing, I really hope you come back to it.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
I wasn't sure how I felt about this concept, but I have to admit I really like what you've done with it. I'll be following the story in the hopes you come back to it someday because I would love to read more!