Reviews for Behind Her Eyes
JennyJill chapter 5 . 10h
Waaaaaa! It's October 2015...I'm guessing this is never going to be finished (insert REALLY sad emoji here). For what it's worth, I think this is one of the better time-travel fics I've read. You're writing style is superb (in my opinion).
Brilliant writing honey! I am so in love with this truly amazing fic, I just wish there was more of it! ;o)
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 5 . 10/4
Ha! This is a great concept and one I love, I'd love to read more of it. Please don't abandon it!
Sebastian Orian Weasley chapter 5 . 8/31
So far I've really enjoyed this story. I like the way you're writing hermione and james' progressing relationship, and I enjoy the fact that sirius is in on the secret. I know this hasn't been updated in like five years but I just want you to know I really enjoy this story and I hope that you get re-inspired for this soon!
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 6/6
saphira88 chapter 5 . 4/9
I like this story. Please UPDATE...
Gypsy London Rose chapter 1 . 3/20
i read this story again hoping it was updated. I was wondering if you will ever finish it? I just ask because its so good the story plot. If not, do you think you could let someone adopt it. I just want to see what happens. This story has been on my mind for years. Well, i hope everything is okay with you and good luck with your stories and writing.
srooone chapter 5 . 3/14
Wish you'd take this up again!
saint21 chapter 5 . 3/12
Very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter
WHAT A GREAT IDEA FOR A STORY! I really hope you update soon! This is quite a rare pairing, and the way you have written it is really well done. Please, give us more please!
soma17 chapter 5 . 2/16
please update this story
Alicia chapter 5 . 1/31
Update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I love this story, too bad you're not updating anymore :(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Why did you stop? I was loving this, then BAM, no more...
Bananaphobia chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
AHH! I hope you pick this back up. This is REALLY good. You explained Hermione's quick feelings towards James extremely well. I'm interested in how "Lily" will react to other members of the Order, like Dumbles :D